It feels like I'm living in the Arctic.

@gr8nana6 (3739)
Hamilton, Ohio
Good Monday and to the start of a whole new week. The weather here is dreary once again and it is going to rain too. I am so over all this rain we are getting here, who needs and wants it I'll send you some lol.. I love the hot weather, even though it does affect my breathing, but I rather have it too hot then too cold. I don't like the cold at all and my daughter keeps it so cold in here that a have to wear sweatpants, a sweatshirt, socks plus wrap myself in a blanket. It feels like I am in the arctic brrrr, lol. Saturday my new replacement Alert Unit came in, I've had the old one for almost a year and it started messing up, so I called the company and they sent me a replacement. Now I have to send the old one back or they'll charge me $250.00, well it's definitely going back TODAY, lol. My insurance is paying the monthly fee for it, otherwise I wouldn't even have it since I could not afford to pay it. I need to go to the store, but if it's raining I won't because I'm always afraid of slipping and falling and daughter doesn't like to drive in the rain anyway. Ok off to take a shower, get dressed in my winter clothes lmbo and then I will read your posts.. Have a wonderful Day, evening or night! Pic of my alert unit is mine
I'm sorry she keeps it so cold. We have rain here and don't need it. I could use some cooler temps as it's hot and muggy here.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
That's ok I can put more clothes on, but can't take em off if I was too hot, lol. Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!
@gr8nana6 That's how I feel about winter. I love winter and dislike summer very much.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
@just4him I am the opposite, lol
I stayed in Cleveland Ohio for 2 years, as I did my LLM in US and Global Legal studies from Case school of law. I found it is cold more almost 9 months of the year.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I never been up north in Ohio, but the summers are quite nice here. Thank you for stopping by and reading, have a good rest of your day.
@gr8nana6 Thanks Maria all your write ups are interesting.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
@sathviksouvik Thank you
I have a friend who turns her A/C up when I am coming because I freeze otherwise, so I understand being cold. Last week I put on sweat pants because I went to the pool in the evening and when I got back home, I was freezing. Needless to say, like you, I prefer the hot over the cold any day. People who like the cold say, "but you can always layer up" which means bundling up to where I can't move, I am too active for that. Besides, you can always cool off by taking a cold shower, done that many times.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
@Carmelanirel2 I do prefer it hot...Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
@gr8nana6 Thank you, may you also have a great day today too, stay cool, but not too cool, right?
My brother keeps it cold like that. I probably do not keep it cold enough for anyone but us.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I never kept it cold enough for anyone else, but I was comfy... Maybe that's why nobody came to visit me much, lol...
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I always kept my A/C at around 72 - 74 F maybe that's why I had almost no visitors, lol.Thank you for stopping by and reading, have a good rest of your day.
@nela13 (33384)
• Portugal
I don't like the cold too, I prefer warm days.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!
@nela13 (33384)
• Portugal
@gr8nana6 the same to you
My husband is always cold and I am always hot. He dresses as you do when indoors in the summer with the air conditioner going strong.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
OMG tell him I feel for him, lol.Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!
@m_audrey6788 (31807)
I don`t like too cold too. Enjoy your day.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
Thank you for stopping by and reading, have a good rest of your day.
@gr8nana6 You`re welcome. Thank you I will have a good rest later
I tend to keep it a little cold as well, my hubs would prefer it warmer.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
Oh well guess he'll just have to put on more clothes like me, lol. Thanks for stopping by and reading my stuff, have a great rest of the day!
@simone10 (48311)
You would probably freeze here too, as we keep our apartment cool, but it's comfortable to us. I'm sorry you are so cold. I know what it feels like to be cold to the bone and can't get warm.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I understand that not everyone is cold like I am, as long as you are comfortable. Thanks for stopping by and have a awesome day
@thelme55 (46102)
I don´t like it when it is too cold. I feel always tired. We have a nice weather today at 21°C.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
That sounds pretty cold. I can accidentally freeze people too because I can't take the heat.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I do like it cool and when I lived by myself I alway had the A/C sitting on 72 - 74. Everyone coming over complained because they said it is hot, I was very comfortable, lol. Thank you for stopping by and reading, have a good rest of your day.
@garymarsh6 (21796)
I have to say I prefer it cooler than warmer. Up to about 75F and I am fine more than that I am dying! Keep yourself warm and safe and no more falling over!
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
Yes I would love it if the temp was around 75 F all year long. @garymarsh6 I am all bundled up right now and still shivering, guess what daughter just came out of her room and said she was sweating, the darn thing is set down to 64 F for crying out loud. Thank you for stopping by and reading, have a good rest of your day.
Good morning.We finally got some nice soaking rain.Lawns and garden drying up.This is a big help
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
Yes our grass is definitely green glad you got you some rain..Thank you for stopping by and reading, have a good rest of your day.
@bbghitte (2042)
Send us some rain please!!! we need a lot of rain now as the farmers are starting to plant rice:)
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I wish I could send you some, yes the farmers need rain for their crops to grow. I hope you will get some soon. Thank you for stopping by and reading, have a good rest of your day.
@wolfgirl569 (30825)
• Marion, Ohio
Sorry you are cold. We never use the air here as we are outside a lot anyways.
@gr8nana6 (3739)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I don't mind the air but not that cold.Thank you for stopping by and reading, have a good rest of your day.