Do you like creamy mushroom spaghetti?

Germany
Hello Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all my dear mylotters I woke up in a sunny but cold weather. I love it. I`m not sure if it will be like that the whole day because yesterday we had weird weather. I just hope it will not rain later so I can have a good walk Right now, I`m thinking of preparing a creamy mushroom spaghetti. It`s very simple to prepare. Just fry the garlic, onion and mushroom with butter and olive oil then put the cream. sprinkle some thyme, salt and very little powdered pepper let it simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Then serve it with cheese together with your spaghetti noodles of course How about you my dear mylotters? Do you like creamy mushroom spaghetti? I hope you can share it with me here Have a great day and Happy mylotting Photo:google
@Nevena83 (51882)
• Serbia
I often make spaghetti with mushrooms for my son.
Oh That`s great. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@Nevena83 (51882)
• Serbia
@m_audrey6788 See you.
@Nevena83 Are you near the minimum now?
@Adie04 (6330)
Creamy mushrooms is like carbonara?
Yes. it just that no meat only mushroom Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@Adie04 (6330)
@m_audrey6788 ouch. I'm seldom eat pasta so I didn't know which is which
@Adie04 It`s ok. Thank you
@simone10 (48131)
I've never had it before. It sounds delicious except for the mushrooms. I don't like mushrooms.
Oh ok. You can replace it with ham and bacon and call it carbonara spaghetti Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
I like mushrooms but not too often,
@simone10 (48131)
@m_audrey6788 Yes, I could do that.
Never made it but from the photo here, it looks very tempting,
Yes. It`s really nice. It`s similar to carbonara Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@birjudanak (13536)
Its look so yummy and yes I like it. This kind of food not often made at our home, so we eat when need change from routine food.
Oh yes. It`s very delicious. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
• Agra, India
I'm not a fan of mushrooms. But you enjoy your good food there.
It`s ok. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
• Agra, India
@m_audrey6788 that would be great to have you arround as well
@amitkokiladitya Thank you so much
I put a meat sauce on top of my spaghetti.
That sounds more tasty Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
I do not make it in that way, but I do add mushrooms when making spaghetti and meat sauce. I like to add mushrooms, onions and bell peppers when making my spaghetti. I've also added celery in place of onions.
That taste really good with meat. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
Your meal looks really nice. It is almost time for dinner here so I'm getting a bit hungry.
Yes. It`s easy to make and very tasty Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
• Israel
@m_audrey6788 I cannot eat mushrooms anymore. They do not agree with me. I like spaghetti with meatballs or alone. You have a great day too.
Do you eat carbonara? Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
• Israel
@m_audrey6788 What is carbonara?
@Hannihar It`s made of ham and bacon with white sauce just like in the mushroom spaghetti
@thelme55 (45778)
I love this pasta but I add creme fraiche with herbs in the sauce. Yummy! I have not made this for ages. Thanks for the idea of cooking this later this week.
Wow! It sounds more tasty Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@thelme55 (45778)
@m_audrey6788 Yes, it is delicious. You can buy the creme fraiche with herbs in it in REWE if you want to try. You are welcome.
@thelme55 Ok. Thank you so much for the idea. I will check it out
@Moon24 (21648)
• Serbia
Yes i like mushrooms spaghetti.
Do you make it your own or you eat it at the restaurant? Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@Moon24 (21648)
• Serbia
@m_audrey6788 i eat at the restaurant. I don't know how to make them. Thank you. Happy mylotting to you too.
@Moon24 Thank you too
@Lushlala (3276)
• Gaborone, Botswana
OMG that looks DIVINE and yes, of course, I LOVE creamy mushroom pasta!
Yes. It`s delicious like carbonara. Do you also like carbonara? Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@Lushlala (3276)
• Gaborone, Botswana
@m_audrey6788 Oh, absolutely - I LOVE carbonara In fact, I LOVE Italian food period. Happy MyLotting to you, too.
@Lushlala Me too. Thank you
Yes, I like creamy mushroom spaghetti! Actually, any pasta will do
That`s great. I love any kind of spaghetti too Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@oahuwriter (14560)
Sounds good. Me I add mushroom in my marinara spaghetti sauce if I've got them.
Yes. It`s really good and delicious. It`s easy to make as long as you have the mushroom Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@oahuwriter (14560)
• Amravati, India
I don't have access to it. So I don't know whether they are delicious or not...........
It`s ok Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@sol_cee (22884)
Sounds doable maybe I’ll try this one out.
Yes. It`s very easy and delicious Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@JohnKu (398)
I love spaghetti! Sadly, I'm kinda allergic to mushroom so I tend to avoid them.
@SHOHANA (11309)
• Bangladesh
I love mushroom but I never tried cream mushroom
If you want to try it. It`s really delicious Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@Dena91 (7359)
I haven't tried this before but it does sound really good. I will have to make it sometime.
Yes. It`s very delicious Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post