The Driver has travel history from Manila…

By eds
@ZedSmart (11792)
Here, we have this small public transportation called “padyak”. It is a bicycle with sidecar operated by pedals and is allowed to fetch and send passenger in areas within the community areas only. I rode one when I claim my rice at the community hall where it is not that far from us. I could have walk instead since the 10kg rice is not that heavy for me. The driver chatted a bit about his situation in Manila during the lock down. He worked there before the pandemic but chose to return home since their work has stopped. He just returned home last June 16, part of the national government to send locally stranded people to their provinces. Before he could tell more, I was quick to react if he underwent home or facility quarantine since it is mandatory to returnees before they can roam around or go out in public. He replied yes but that bugs me because if I calculate the number of days from the date of his arrival, it’s still his 14th day now.
@Adie04 (5296)
Let's hope the person is fine.
@ZedSmart (11792)
I hope yes since I have a close contact at least for being me as passenger.
@Adie04 (5296)
@ZedSmart didn't they ask you to go for a check-up?
@ZedSmart (11792)
@Adie04 Nope. I just think that I would be at risk if the person get infected since I have a chance to go near with him.
@Nakitakona (29818)
He should be reporting to your DOH upon his arrival from Manila.
@ZedSmart (11792)
I think he underwent on the procedure. Usually, they only self quarantine at home if they do not manifest symptoms or tested negative upon arrival.
@Nakitakona (29818)
@ZedSmart oh I see. Thanks for that.
That is a worry. Some people would tell you what you want to hear - which is that he has been isolated for the 14 days. Some people are very irresponsible.
@ZedSmart (11792)
I understand the person'a purpose to make a living but It would be better if he completed it or even extended the day of isolation.
@ZedSmart Compared to what is at stake, you'd think he would do the right thing and complete his isolation.
@moonandstars (38123)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
If the drive didn't last more than 10 minutes and if he wasn't sneezing or coughing, he couldn't infected you. did he wear a mask by chance?
@ZedSmart (11792)
We are all wearing mask since it's mandatory when we go out. He doesn't manifest symptoms though.
• Japan
You're right, it is his 14th day... hopefully he is fine.
@ZedSmart (11792)
He looks fine and I hope that he is just fine.