Do you drink tea in a tea bag or Instant?

Germany
Hello Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to you all my dear mylotters Now is sunny and warm here for now and because of that I want to drink something cold like Ice tea but I like the instant one and mix it with ice. I don`t know which is better for you my dear mylotters. Do you drink tea in a tea bag or just instant? I hope you can share it with me here Have a great day and Happy mylotting Photo: google
Coffee lover here dear
Oh ok. Do you drink Ice coffee? Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@m_audrey6788 yes but most of the times hot coffee
@Butterfingers Do you have starbucks in your country?
@Shivram59 (21784)
@m_audrey6788 I like I instant tea.I have been a tea lover since my adolescence.
Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@Shivram59 (21784)
@m_audrey6788 You are always most welcome.
@thelme55 (45346)
I drink creamy tea from PG teas. Other than that, I make my own tea from my peppermint plants and ginger root. Sometimes, homemade lemon tea with honey.
@thelme55 (45346)
@m_audrey6788 You are very welcome.
@msdivkar (11683)
Good morning. I prefer hot tea in the morning and evening. Taking ice tea is very rare.
@msdivkar (11683)
@m_audrey6788 You are most welcome. see you soon.
• Agra, India
I don't like ice tea at all
Oh ok. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
• Agra, India
@cherigucchi (8231)
I onlyhave tea once in a while.
@cherigucchi Oh ok. Thanks
I do not drink any teas. I prefer coffee.
Me too but I only drink ice tea if the weather is warm Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@Lushlala (3256)
• Gaborone, Botswana
I much prefer tea in a bag because it's less messy LOL
You have a point there Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@Lushlala (3256)
• Gaborone, Botswana
Old bag
Oh ok Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@zandi458 (28125)
I am a coffee lover and brew my coffee with powdered coffee. I don't go for instant coffee or tea simply because they taste different compared to those powdered ones.
powedered coffee is good Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@JohnKu (296)
I usually drink instant powdered tea. But I more often drink tea from natural tea leaves (that is boiling tea leaves and then sieve the tea infused water).
That`s more better. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
I do not like the taste of tea or coffee.
It`s ok Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
Yes there is no rain for today and it's all sunny.
Do you like sunny days? Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
@CarolDM (82028)
• Nashville, Tennessee
When I drink hot tea, it is always a bag.
@birjudanak (13267)
Ops i am tea drinker but only hot with milk. We have tea powder which is like small beans which we use.
@Adie04 (5287)
I think I don't drink tea too
Oh ok. What do you love to drink on summer time? Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post
When I drink iced tea I use a mix and rarely brew my own. A nice glass of iced tea on a hot day is perfect
Yes. You`re right. I love ice tea on summer time Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting. See you around in any post