Obscure Titles Not in the Song: Crazy (#3)

@FourWalls (26182)
Louisville, Kentucky
NO, NOT THE PATSY CLINE SONG! It’s time to dive into the record collection for another tune that doesn’t have the title in the lyrics. (So obviously this isn’t the Patsy Cline song, given that Willie Nelson put the title in that song!) Sing along, JJ, with today’s great song! #3: Crazy - R.E.M. Could I possibly leave this great R.E.M. cover of a Pylon song off the list? NO!!!!! This was the first song R.E.M. did in the first encore the second time I saw them. Not that I like the song, or remember the concert, or anything. Athens was a thriving college rock scene in the late 70s/early 80s. While Pylon never made it outside of the home of the University of Georgia, R.E.M. sure did. Before they became “superstars” they covered this song and put it on the B-side to “Driver 8.” A few million albums later, Pylon is very happy that R.E.M. did. Crazy Written by Pylon Originally released as the B-side of “Driver 8,” 1985 From Dead Letter Office, 1987 You’re funny and you don’t even try:
You're funny and you don't know why You're funny and you can't even cry You're funny and you don't know why You're funny and you don't even try 'Cause your h...
@LindaOHio (40057)
Was disappointed that it wasn't Patsy Cline! :-) Don't recognize this one.
@fahmita_ (1157)
Whoah, such a great song I heard today
I do remember R.E.M. That group really put out a massive amount of songs.
I don't know this one
@CarolDM (82028)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Cool song. Enjoyed the link.
@myklj999 (44488)
Take a break...