Fake News: A Big Fat Bat

I am so dead tired. Before I end my day, I checked some news on Yahoo and this what I found. A piece of fake news is circulating on Tweeter. The photo was enhanced to make it bigger in size. I am not going in detail and attached the link for you to enjoy reading it. I do not want to spoil the information. All I know it weighs 1.5 kilograms and it will be a big feast for some Chinese people. It was claimed that it is the cause of coronavirus. What do you think about this fake news?
The bats are supposedly mentioned as "human-sized" and the pictures have freaked out netizens. Well, we wouldn't blame them entirely as the pictures definitely look scary, but are they for real? Yes, these are known as Giant Golden-Crowned Flying Fox. Whil
@fahmita_ (1286)
I don't really understand why people make fake news like that. It's so useless and just spreading hoax.
Even I cannot phantom their evil deeds on the Internet. It is becoming rampant now.
@fahmita_ (1286)
@Shavkat Yes, I think so
@thelme55 (45795)
I have seen that fake news on fb and didn't believe about it.
It was eye-catching. Some people are really spreading wrong information on social media. They are so irresponsible.
@thelme55 (45795)
@Shavkat Yes, they are indeed. Enjoy your July month.
@thelme55 Thank you, I will.
@JimBo452020 (16260)
• Montrose, Scotland
Its quite hard sometimes to know what is fake news and what is real news. A lot of fake news is indeed very plausible
I agree. Come to think of it, this photo captured lots of attention on Twitter. I wonder how they feel when deceiving many people virtually.
@JimBo452020 (16260)
• Montrose, Scotland
@Shavkat They feel very pleased with themselves. How else would you expect them.to feel. They wont feel guilty. They get a buzz from.deceiving people.
@JimBo452020 If I am living in a communist country, I am sure they will have a punishment. It happens in China though.
@Shauibee (521)
That is the reason why I don't read news more often.
Sometimes I do not watch or even read the news. But then, I need to know what is going in this world though. I just do it at random though.
@Shauibee (521)
@Shavkat I sometimes read just the headline.
@Shauibee I also do this at random.
@ridingbet (65726)
totally fake, kabsat.
I agree. If it is a human-size, it will be a 'manananggal.'
@ridingbet (65726)
@Shavkat yes, kabsat, but the manananggal is half-torso. maybe that bat is the DRACULA? hahah
I wish that somehow all the fake news could be taken off the web. It causes so much disruption.
I agree. If there is a software system that can detect or monitor them, then it would be fake news free for all of us.
I am getting used to fake news since that fake news is around every single day. It is important that we all get really good at spotting the fake news.
We really need to be more vigilant nowadays. I cannot understand why these people are so fond of doing it.