Great Smokey mountains

Hello all, I'm new here and I just got back from a trip to the The Great Smokey mountains. my family rented a lovely cabin in the Wears Valley region near Pigeon Forge. I couldn't believe how beautiful the area was and can't wait to go back. Has anyone else ever been to the region?
@CarolDM (81881)
• Nashville, Tennessee
A beautiful place to visit for sure. Glad you enjoyed! Welcome to the community!
Thanks
@Adie04 (5132)
I never went there. Hopefully I can after the pandemic.
• Japan
I haven't been to the Smokies but I have been to other mountains. I love mountains much more than ocean, but the best is mountains with a bay that you can look across and see more mountains. I study volcanoes.
• Tangerang, Indonesia
@Goose217 welcome to myLot. The only place i ever visit in US is Portland area (Oregon). Someday I would love to visit Great Smokey national park, if i had a chance
@nawala123 (9901)
Hello welcome to mylot Not yet
Hi, what a neat place to go. I've never been that far east so if you have taken any pictures would you please share them here? I'd love to see what those Smokey Mountains look like.
@myklj999 (44471)
My old Boss owns a Conway Twitty tribute theater in Pigeon Forge
@CinnamonGrl (6541)
• Santa Fe, New Mexico
Welcome to myLot. I have never been to the Smokey mountains, but I've seen pictures and it looks like a beautiful location. It must have felt wonderful to have a getaway! Do you live in that region?
@Fa_Maverick (3821)
Hello and welcome. Nope can't say I have been to the Smokey mountains before. I have been to the flinders Ranges before it was very pretty.
• Amravati, India
Welcome to the community sir
@myklj999 (44471)
Hello, and welcome to myLot. The first thing you should do when you get a chance is to follow the link I have provided to read the site FAQ and Guideline pages so you can become familiar with what is and is not allowed here. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!