Just renewed my Copyscape subscription

My Premium Copyscape subscription ends July 4th. I had it renewed today with the hope that they'd carry over $7 worth of leftover Premium credits to another 12 months of subscription. Unfortunately, those remaining credits would expire on July 4th anyway. Pffft. But that's okay. I use Copyscape a lot for my work which involves a lot of editing, writing, and fact-checking. Sometimes I let my husband use my credits to check his students' essays and research papers for plagiarism. * Image from Pixabay
• Cuddalore, India
I am using the Smallseotools for checking the plagiarism. Even though we are writing on our own without copying from anywhere, still in rare cases it is showing plagiarism. I will correct them and make them unique.
Good to know that it works for you.
• Cuddalore, India
@almostoveryou You can also try. It's free for 1000 words per check. For the longer contents, you can split it up and use it.
@Lignitecityabishek96 thanks for the tip.
@Adie04 (5296)
I never heard of copyscape. What's that?
It's an online site that detects plagiarism. You have to pay for subscription to be able to use it..
@birjudanak (13265)
I just checked that it use to check is that content plagiarism or not. Also use to check other things too so its a good thing and very useful too. Sometimes i check some free software on internet but not worthy.
For me, Copyscape is the best tool for detecting plagiarism.
@birjudanak (13265)
@almostoveryou Yup paid version always have something which not available in free version and its also worth too.
Copyscape has been very useful for you and your husband too.
I am glad that it was renewed today.
@m_audrey6788 (31668)
That`s good