General chaos in my country

@LowRiderX (20530)
Serbia
Hello everyone, I didn't have time for the weekend because I worked a lot and for the last two days I've been trying to monitor the situation in my country, so I'm not there, the situation is out of control again in my country It all started when the president announced a curfew from Friday to Monday and said there were many infected. The people are angry because when the elections were supposed to take place, no one was infected. He also did not ban football derbies, public swimming pools were open, everything and everyone was working normally and the numbers of infected people were hidden. It seems that while he needed sheep, we were all healthy and now that the elections are over, the sheep must return to the pen. That will not happen judging by the current situation I watch the live broadcast non-stop, the photo I posted belongs to the site: dnevno.rs
@thelme55 (48250)
OMG! That is a selfish thing to do from the government. I hope it will not get worst in your country.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@thelme55 Now surely the people will not stop, there is no chance, they were provoked because they were beaten ... the border has been crossed!!!
@thelme55 (48250)
@LowRiderX I hope the people will calm down. Please take care.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@thelme55 No, he has to leave the throne, literally the throne because he behaves like that, people won't calm down until he leaves
You know, I think no one can trust their country's government. Sure have never trusted the government of my country. It is wise not to trust.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Corbin5 I don't believe anything here, I can't describe to you how angry the people are, this is not going to work out until he leave a 'throne' he literally behaves as if he is on a throne
@LowRiderX I think it is wise for all humans to not trust those in power. We always have to keep in mind that they may be lying to us. Lots of lies all over the place here.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Corbin5 It seems that in all countries, it is amazing how many lies have been told, I do not tolerate injustice
That's sad things are like that there. I hope everything gets better soon and people start cooperating to get the numbers down.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@just4him And like in Europe too. In Slovenia, people are protesting and wanting to change the government too!
@LowRiderX That's terrible they're protesting.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@just4him There are no more people where, we are cornered, we have been lied to since the beginning, people are dying and they are calling elections because only their seats and position are important
Not good leadership at all.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Juliaacv Not good at all, he explains to the doctors how to use the equipment? Is that normal? He understands and know everything ...
@LowRiderX He's a bit of a know-it-all it sounds like. You know what is best, you follow your instincts.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Juliaacv Some politicians are slowly introducing their children into politics, we will not allow that, my child will not be ruled by the son of the current politician, we are literally occupied!
@Torunn (6746)
• Norway
Wow, that's crazy. I did see some news headings about crazy stuff going on but I didn't read all of it so I didn't realize it was that wild. Hope you can stay away from the fighting
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Torunn Here, life is no longer unbearable, there is no stopping until he is removed from power. The standard is very bad, people do not have a job, over 2 million people have left the country, it's enough any more!!! Now he won't even give us to move, again curfew, he'll just need to take our lives and he's finished his mission, we won't let him!
@Torunn (6746)
• Norway
@LowRiderX 2 million have left the country? But Serbia isn't that big, is it? I thought the population would be somewhere between Norway and Sweden? Where have they gone?
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Torunn They went as far as their feet carry them, some to the USA and some to Australia, but yes, they are mostly in Europe. It is difficult for anyone to survive here, unless you are a member of the leading party, only they have the opportunity to earn money, get a job and work, I would gladly leave because I am not a sold soul, so I fight hard but I hope that this will come soon
@birjudanak (14645)
That's a horrible and how quickly lot of people infected. One thing i don't understand that what kind of politics that they not worry for people of country because they want to win election. Every place same situation of politics that they never becomes anyone and not think for country too.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@birjudanak It turned out to be true, now I just understand mass demonstrations all over Europe and the world, people are being deceived, they are putting people's lives at stake to win the election? It is beyond all common sense
@birjudanak (14645)
@LowRiderX How people selfish and put other lives are on danger track. Its not a good thing and thus people angry. I don't like politics and not ever think a lot about it.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@birjudanak Me neither!! I didn't even vote, I don't have time to vote and I waste my time, they are all the same and not good
@moonandstars (40477)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i had watched some photos and it got me scared. also, the bench video of beating 3 innocent men, awful. so, there is no curfew now?
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@moonandstars No curfew! The people have fought, now they are fighting on, there are a lot of conditions. I don't believe this will stop any time soon
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@LowRiderX i hope you live far away from the riots. it really looks scary
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@moonandstars About ten kilometers from the centre. Yes, it seems scary
Does not sound very good, be careful out there,
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@marlina It is not naive and it does not seem that they will stop demonstrations soon, the people are angry and want the current government to leave
@LowRiderX , I hope that there won't be too much violence
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@marlina Unfortunately, there is every day, many people have been arrested
I have read the newspapers, it is horrible what is happening in your country. Stay safe.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck I don't know which media you read, but the people were furious because until a few weeks ago they celebrated the victory over the virus, opened public swimming pools and allowed football matches to be held, lied about the number of infected until the elections, and now they are reintroducing curfew. ... the people are indignant and they are not hooligans like some people are talking nonsense, there are all ages on the streets but there are also some who are deliberately thrown in to make a mess in order to blame the people ... incredible things happen
@LowRiderX The Italian newspapers reported what is happening in your country. Yesterday "Money.it" reported that people assaulted the parliament after the new lockdown was announced.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck The truth is. Because they said we were cured of just going to the polls. He allegedly won with 63%, but they do not say that the turnout was 25%, so the people are angry. They lie about everything and hide the truth, we are not stupid people, we were just very tolerant.
• Pamplona, Spain
Stay as safe as you can and the province of Lerida known to most as Lleida and also Ordizia is a bit out of control still for anyone who might be thinking of coming here.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@lovinangelsinstead21 Remember when I said that everything calmed down here? I didn't know because they lied to our people to come out to vote, now we are leading the infected in EuropeThanks for the words of support, they mean a lot
• Pamplona, Spain
@LowRiderX We also have Galicia a bit out of control also. Its not that we are lied to outright here its we are just not explained anything properly at all its a sort of everyman for himself kind of thing. I saw Serbia on the News but it was just seconds of it neither here or there they just said disturbances like there have been here also and I imagine all over the place. You´r e welcome I had to go out in the terrible heat today and the air in the shop was really hot.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@lovinangelsinstead21 The same scenario seems to be happening across Europe, and there are demonstrations in Slovenia and they are trying to overthrow the government. Take care, oh I can't stand the heat, it's a nice temperature here right now
@Moon24 (21993)
• Serbia
Strange how the "virus" suddenly returned after the election
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Moon24 Don't you get it? The sheep have finished their work and can return to the cote!!
@Moon24 (21993)
• Serbia
@LowRiderX I know. When was the election many people got the virus. That was danger for old people.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Moon24 Well, that happens when they blindly trust the dictator
@CarolDM (88620)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Please stay safe my friend.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@CarolDM I guess everything will be fine, just to remove this dictator from power
@CarolDM (88620)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@LowRiderX As I always say, I am hoping for a better day soon.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@CarolDM Me too, I hope this madness ends soon
Yikes! That is awful. I read what you told me on one of my discussions just now and find that despicable! Our government can't be trusted either. I hope you take good care of yourself and your family and keep out of harm's way.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@DianneN I wish I can help my people, but unfortunately only the bravest men can do that
@LowRiderX You can do nothing right now, unfortunately, except stay safe.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@DianneN You are absolutely right..
@simone10 (51515)
I don't blame people for being angry, I would be too. I hope there is a resolution soon.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@simone10 For now, we have fought not to introduce curfew, now we are moving on, I do not believe that this will stop soon
@simone10 (51515)
@LowRiderX It may not. I know there are people here who are still involved in demonstrations but I don't think they are turning ugly like before.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@simone10 As I thought a couple of days ago ... here, the demonstrations are still going on here, they didn't even stop even when it was raining ... the people don't give up
@Adie04 (8968)
Wahhh.... I don't like the picture, too many violence
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Adie04 This is our police, I hope that one day they will be held accountable for what is being done against their own people
@Adie04 (8968)
@LowRiderX yeah..
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Adie04 No surrender and no giving up ... it's midnight here now and the demonstrations are still going on
@Gillygirl (42503)
• Sutton, England
The BBC world news covered this for a few seconds so I didn't see much. I hope things improve. So many politicians are not telling the truth. Stay safe!
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Gillygirl You're right, that's what I concluded in talking to people. Demonstrations are not calming down here and people are still taking to the streets, many have been arrested ... where this will take us, we will see. Glad to see you here, that means everything is Ok with you and your family
@Gillygirl (42503)
• Sutton, England
@LowRiderX All okay here, I am supposed to be staying at home until 31/7 because of my health condition. Have had visits from my daughter and grandkids.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Gillygirl Just be patient, health is the most important thing, of course spend time as much as possible in the yard, you have a nicely landscaped yard, the sun and the air are very important ... don't just sit inside, it's not good
@Thrilliana (13505)
What happened to that man on the ground? Lying about this serious matter is such a betrayal. Ofcourse people will get mad if they are being lied. Stay safe my dear bff. You and your family. We dont have news from your country yet. Why are they hiding the number of infected?
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Thrilliana He was shot down by these plainclothes policemen. Imagine, plainclothes policemen entered a rally among the people, beat and arrested
@Thrilliana (13505)
@LowRiderX did thr government told them to do that?
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Thrilliana Yes, these are the people of the current regime
I can relate dear
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Butterfingers It's not hard, they lied about everything and now the people are furious - justified!
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@Butterfingers Today we go out on the street again at 6pm
@JimBo452020 (18317)
• Montrose, Scotland
Wow just saw Belgrade on the news. I am a bit shocked. Anyway, if any of us choose to go to Belgrade for a weekend break, or holiday, we will have to self isolate for 14 days on our return. Basically our Government in Scotland say Serbia is quite high risk at the moment
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@JimBo452020 All thanks to our government, because they celebrated how they defeated the virus until the elections were over ... and now the sheep can return to the cote
@JimBo452020 (18317)
• Montrose, Scotland
@LowRiderX Lol I told Nevena the Government were lying. I researched it because I really did doubt the quoted figures.
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@JimBo452020 Nevena was banging nonsense. I am against the current regime, but not against my people, I cannot understand such people
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
i've seen that on tv, but i don't think it's wrong. people should protest. it's just not fair...
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@aureategloom I don't know which TV you watched the news on, but the state TV is not objective, they say that hooligans took to the streets and that is not true, ordinary people of all ages came out, the militia beat relentlessly
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
@LowRiderX i hope you guys find a way out of that dumb situation
@LowRiderX (20530)
• Serbia
@aureategloom And I hope so soon, thank you for the support