What's for dinner? July 10

What's going on the dinner table tonight? I want to know! I am trying a new recipe from the Poor Girl Gourmet cookbook: Untraditional Bolognese. The author states in the description that it is more like a meat ragu and that real Italians would laugh at the idea of this being a bolognese. I'm still interested in trying it--authentic or not. I will serve it over percatelli pasta because that's what I have on hand at the moment. That's what is happening here. What are YOU going to have? Share with us!
Today is the last day for my garden. It's going to be 28 degrees here overnight, and 20 degrees overnight on Wednesday, so this afternoon, I marched out to what's left of the garden with scissors i...
• Leesburg, Georgia
That sounds good! I want home made fettucine alfredo but we'll see what actually happens.
That sounds wonderful
@LindaOHio (42936)
Chicken corn chowder. I'm all out of the gnocchi and meatballs.
I made corn chowder last month. Sooooo good
Ordering from the restaurant we usually visit. Chicken On Pita with very soft chips and ranch dressing.
Enjoy it!
@life85 (459)
• Casablanca, Morocco
yes great to try new things. for me, I will just make spaghetti as my children like it
@myklj999 (46030)
Hello, and welcome to myLot. The first thing you should do when you get a chance is to follow the link I have provided to read the site FAQ and Guideline pages so you can become familiar with what is and is not allowed here. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@life85 (459)
• Casablanca, Morocco
@myklj999 thanks for the advice. I will read it
Rotisserie chicken, corn on the cob and beans.
Yum!
@gr8nana6 (5867)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I love the recipe and I'm going to save it for when I might make this, thanks for the link.
It was really reeeeeeeeeeeally good
@gr8nana6 (5867)
• Hamilton, Ohio
@NJChicaa I bet, it does sound and look delicious. I will find out after I move and make it. These kids here wouldn't eat it because it has anchovy paste in it. I love anchovies
Summer Borscht (Mennonite recipe)
@thelme55 (48174)
I had a slice of meatloaf and fruit salad for dinner.
@JohnKu (2558)
Looking great! I made myself some simple friend rice with extra eggs.
That looks delicious and filling for a large family of 10!
This sounds great I hope you liked it! I had a Philly steak and cheese on the 10th but tonight i got it home delivered but decided both meals i got from there this week weren't that good. so I may make macaroni and cheese as it is easiest for me to make. I may cook hot dogs and add them.
That sounds very good, I have had some problems with anxiety lately so have not been too hungry but today I had some french fries and canned chili and actually ate it all so I am feeling better.
Good evening.We had rare spare ribs with corn on the cob and apple and pear pie.I am stuffed.lol
Soup and salad
No idea for now.
@KristenH (29888)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I haven't done this post in awhile. I never heard of percatelli pasta and hope it comes out good. I'm doing a California Pizza Kitchen frozen Margherita pizza with English muffin garlic bread for dinner.