Have You Heard Mother Nature Sing Lullaby?

@franxav (8336)
It probably is an atmospheric depression. They call here " nimno chaap" ( low pressure). A nimno chaap formed in the Bay usually brings clouds loaded with water vapour. They bring rain for two or three days, sometimes even for hours without stopping. It was cloudy all day yesterday with intermittent spells of showers. And during the night I can hear the rain fall from bed. It is a different feel from watching it during daylight. It is like a lullaby by Mother Nature. Have you heard that lullaby any night?
• Naga City, Philippines
It is very wonderful lullaby from mother nature. It calms my feelings. Especially when I'm feeling down,the rain the wind and the sound of the chirping birds makes me feel happy and stayed positive in life's perspectives. I hope you have a great week. God bless.
@franxav (8336)
As I type these words, I can hear birds chirping. It is another soothing music in nature.
• Naga City, Philippines
@franxav yes it is, my friend! :)
@Nakitakona (36344)
No lullaby so far in our place for we are always by typhoon. There's always a low pressure area here.
@Nakitakona (36344)
@franxav ours anytime of the any month.
We chose an iron roof for this house so we'd be able to hear Nature's lullaby. That's a lovely term for it.
@franxav (8336)
We used to have asbestos sheets on our roof in our residence in the foothills of the Himalayas. Asbestos slightly muffles the sound but it rains a lot there. Rainy nights were nature's lullaby nights.
@franxav I can believe that. Asbestos is banned here now because of its link to mesothelioma. There are strict rules if it needs to be removed too.
@JimBo452020 (26835)
• Montrose, Scotland
Not me, I am deaf. Well not really deaf deaf, just a bit hard of hearing. Atmospheric Depression, Nimmo Chaap. I have learned something new today.
@franxav (8336)
Sorry to know of your hearing problem. I too have some . I can't understand if someone talks fast.
@JimBo452020 (26835)
• Montrose, Scotland
@franxav I have a pal who talks so fast I can't understand a word he says.
Yes, I have. It sends me to sleep in a hurry.
@franxav (8336)
Yes it does. It has such soothing effect.
@kaylachan (5368)
For the past two weeks or so, we've been havingon and off rain. For the most part, the vast majority we've recieved had ben from the day. Considering that's when I do the bulk of my sleeping, I guess you could say I have. My husband wishes we'd get it more during the overnight hours though, as he does tend to find it soothing.
@franxav (8336)
Soon our rainy season will be out. We must enjoy it as long as it lasts.
@Aleskys (5692)
• Venezuela
I like the rain listening to it fall at night has its charm as long as it does not come with strong winds hahaha
@franxav (8336)
You are right there. We too have stormy rainy nights here. They are rather disturbing than soothing.
No, no lullaby for us here last night
@franxav (8336)
There are other ways lullabies come.