Investasi

Karawang, Indonesia
hello, now I'm going to tell a story about my investment in cryprocurrency, I invested in one of the bitcoin mining websites, at that time I deposited 100 usd, and damn the web didn't last long (scam), so I think cryptocurrency investment is too risky for beginners, then what do you think is a safe investment for beginners ???
@msdivkar (16570)
The safe investment for beginners is Fixed Deposits in reputed banks. We have to always remember that a dollar earned is better than dollar lost. While all other investments with potential to give big returns carry the risk of loosing F.D. s give small assured returns.
• Karawang, Indonesia
agree, according to the theory of high risk high return, and how is your experience in the world of investing?
@msdivkar (16570)
@Miftahcuit I have got some exposure in stock market. It catches you unaware just when you think going is good. I am in stock market since long time but I had given it up. I started again in the month of March when market was at its bottom. Things were going pretty well although not to my liking fully. Suddenly I found that I am on wrong end of it in my investment 3 days back. Conclusion is stock market is risky and should be avoided.
• Karawang, Indonesia
@msdivkar okay maybe in the future I will also plan to retire from investing if I continue to suffer losses :)
@sophie09 (29325)
I don’t understand much about investment
• Karawang, Indonesia
are you interested in investing?
@sophie09 (29325)
@Miftahcuit yes i am but i need to know how it works in details
• Karawang, Indonesia
@sophie09 yes it should be like that, before starting to invest first learn about investing
@happylife1 (13456)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Sad news
• Karawang, Indonesia
Thanks
I think it is not good to invest without giving money.
• Karawang, Indonesia
What instruments do you invest in?
@Miftahcuit I never tried to invest money online.
• Karawang, Indonesia
@Shavkat oke nice info
• Semarang, Indonesia
Choose the investment which guaranteed by government
• Karawang, Indonesia
Oke thannks, nice opinion
• Semarang, Indonesia
@Miftahcuit youre welcome
I don't think there is a right formula / answer for everyone. Everyone's situation is different - what's best for you may not be best for your neighbor. What isn't good for your friend may be good enough for you. Study your situation carefully and the types of investment available. Only after learning these two things can you find the answer you are looking for. All types of investment have their own risks.
• Karawang, Indonesia
okay thank you good opinion, then what is your experience in investing?
@Miftahcuit Yes i still invest in land and gold, now i try in Forex.
Go to your bank and talk to a person there. They'll know best.
• Karawang, Indonesia
okay, thank you for giving input, have a nice day
@rhuenz (7382)
Those crypto investment will not stay for long time,i earned bitcoin but not investing. Hope you learned,sorry for the lost.
• Karawang, Indonesia
it is the same as what I feel, then are you still focused on bitcoin?
Cryptocurrencies are dangerous, go to your Bank and ask for something safe for you.
@nawala123 (20400)
Too good to be true is not true Find reviews firsw
@Janet357 (60999)
I never trust crypto. I just keep my money in the bank and create opportunities for myself.
• Karawang, Indonesia
yes I ended up thinking like that, but are you interested in other types of investment?
@Nakitakona (36507)
Sorry to hear your misfortune. You're not updated of scam operations about BCT. 100 USD is a lot of money.