Closed the windows

It has been cold and raining here all day. The thermostat says that it is 65 degrees F in the center of the apartment so it has to be even colder here in the front room by the windows. I've been sitting here in a long sleeved shirt, sweat pants, a hooded sweatshirt, and socks. . . and I'm still cold. I even thought about turning on the heat but I'm not ready for that so I decided to just close the windows and hope that it warms up a bit during the next couple of hours. I have a blanket next to me so I can always wrap up in that if things don't get better.
I've turned the heating on. I don't have to prove to anybody how tough I am and how well I can endure the cold.
M.-L. @MALUSE , Same here, the heat is on!
It is cold and raw here.
I am glad my heat is on and I have the windows closed now as well..
I hope it warms up for you. I turned my heat on the first of October.
@kobesbuddy (109959)
• East Tawas, Michigan
When I left this morning, the thermometer on my dash registered at 43 degrees! This has been a cold fall season, so far. I remember sitting in my classroom(years back)and it got up to 90 degrees outside in Oct!
@LindaOHio (49023)
We've had our heat on for weeks.
Our heat has been on for weeks now