suggestion knows where I can make money

Romania
dear ones, please, if you know how to help me with sites where I can work and earn some money, enough for me and the child to manage. I'm willing to work long hours from home, given that we're going through this difficult time with the pandemic. thank you
I send the link of a site soon in your inbox.
Ok. Thanks
IS It possible send the link tô me?
@paulobraga85 sure, please!
@Nakitakona (36507)
If you want to earn big money, why not try investing in foreign exchange? It's not a scam. It's legit.
Yes i think but high risk
@Nakitakona (36507)
@agusariyanto yes it is high risk. But if you want to use your writing skill, there are a lot in the web. You can earn up to 200 dollars a day by writing a quality post.
@Nakitakona I have never written about trading skills on the web.
I know many sites and apps. One example is here on my Lot. Here tou can meet new persons around the world and earn money.
I guess they earn a little here, I would like something more so I can handle it
@Ancanicoleta I don't know the amount that you can earn per day here on mylot.
@paulobraga85 it doesn't help me earn $ 1 a day
To earn money sometimes os necessary that you have time to do the things on apps or sites.
I have time and I just want to get involved because I don't know where to look
@Ancanicoleta I will give to you options.
@thenight yes this is one way but is not so easy and depends of many things.
@Mike197602 (14957)
I don't have any sites to suggest just areas you may want to look into. Transcribing...a few sites are offering work to transcribe, caption, and subtitle content an example would be rev.com although I am absolutely not saying they're any good Translation...an example would be loads of translation sites available though so do some research if you are interested.
Can you speak a second language and want to make money from it? You can earn money from home with a translation job or interpretation job
@Mike197602 (14957)
Final thing is what I did and I made quite a bit of money in my first year (way over $20k) but you'd need lots of research and some outlay of cash. Dropshipping... is information only just as an example.
https://www.shopify.co.uk/blog/dropshipping-guide#:~:text=Dropshipping%20is%20a%20business%20model,shipped%20directly%20to%20the%20customer....this
@chamae (71)
make use of your hobbies...if you know baking you can bake treats then make money out of it...you love writing you make greeting cards and send it to blue mountain art site,P.S Greeting site,Avanti press.If you know something about artwork try to visit site of Noblework
@Moon24 (22641)
• Serbia
I understand you. I am without job. Mylot is good place to earn something but only if you are active here.
Just found this page, it may help you:
https://www.vaslou.com/work-from-home-jobs/
Maybe you can try a survey, if your profile matches what they are looking for you will get an invitation to fill out the survey after completion the dollar will be sent to your paypal account.
@Fa_Maverick (5576)
I would say an online store or writing for a website but you need to have experience. No survey site or mylotting will ensure money for you and your child to eat
@oahuwriter (16844)
Try surveyjunkie.com. I get cash payouts to my PayPal. Totally legit site. If you live in America, Food stamps now called SNAP, supplemental nutritional application program and rental subsidy programs you can apply for to help you. Good luck!
@happylife1 (13454)
• Karachi, Pakistan
me also searching it
• Saudi Arabia
applied trying,