Just waiting

My daughter is on the road. She stopped in to see a friend a couple of hours up the road, so she is later than she planned. It is all okay. I have the lasagna in the oven. I had frozen it last week and got it out to thaw this morning. I am warming that. I put a loaf of sour dough wrapped in foil in the oven, too. We will have sliced tomatoes. I am just waiting to find out what vegetable she wants. (note, I wrote this, tried to post from the earnings page because I forgot. I left and it has been buffering all night.)
You must be so excited to see your daughter. Have a wonderful time together. I never posted from an earning page. . You are lucky you could retrieve it.
I have forgotten and tried a time or two. Usually it just goes "poof". I got up this morning and after my daughter had left again, I came to the computer and there it was, just spinning. Yes, I am lucky it did not go poof.
@GardenGerty So your daughter is gone now?
@DianneN She was only hear for about fifteen hours. We had a nice chat and talked about all that has been going on in her life since they moved. I would love to travel to see their new home, but that is not happening soon. She came to pick up an antique bed for her oldest daughter that I had offered.
I just made lasagna tonight lol.
There seems to be a lot of that going around. It is great for fall weather.
18h
@GardenGerty we like it even in summer. But we havent had it much this year so bf wanted it.
@RebeccasFarm (11199)
• Denver, Colorado
Hope you have a very nice visit. Sorry about the buffering.
The visit was nice, if brief. She never or hardly ever, gets time alone. She loves driving the roads that are not interstate and not in the city. This was a treat for her as well.
• Denver, Colorado
@GardenGerty Oh she is gone already ..
@msdivkar (16397)
You have planned for your lunch well. Appears something special.
Special to have my daughter here. She lives a long way away.
@msdivkar (16397)
@GardenGerty Good to know that. It is a great occasion for me also when my married daughter visits me sometimes.
@wolfgirl569 (34272)
• Marion, Ohio
I have finally stopped trying to post from that page,
You can't post from that page, but every once in a while I try, much to my own dismay.
ya mean 't sat'n spun all night? mercy.. i've gotten locked'p with such myself, though not from the earnin' page. figured jest one 'f those quirks. i read through'n saw she 'rrived save 'n sound. saddened ya didn't get to visit longer though. ne'er seems to be 'nough time, eh? bet she loved the fine meal ya fixed, too.
She did enjoy the meal. We loved being able to visit in person. She is a very smart young woman.
Lasagna sounds delicious! Hard to make but worth it. Have a lovely time with your daughter.
When I learned you do not have to boil the noodles I started making lasagna a little more often. It still is only once, maybe twice a year.
@FourWalls (28372)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Yeah, I made that mistake too (trying to post from the earnings page). Your meal sounds spectacular!!!! Especially the tomatoes!!!!
I STILL have tomatoes. It was a good tomato year.
@rhuenz (7133)
Good morning Enjoy the meal with your daughter.
It was good. I also had some of her favorites for breakfast.
@Nevena83 (52640)
• Serbia
Enjoy your daughter's company.
It was a nice, brief visit.
@myklj999 (49042)
Yep..."round and round she goes"
Usually it goes "poof". I have not been that goofy in a long time.