Craving For Another Cup of Coffee

@Raine38 (9490)
My husband came home from lunch. I made sauteed shrimps with cauliflower and broccoli, then added some chili garlic sauce. Then by the time he gets here, I have the croissants ready from the oven too. I know these sounded like an odd lunch combination, but I have not had breakfast yet, so I figure I can have croissants. My husband has since returned to work, and here I am mylotting while watching some horror gameplays on YouTube. I have my water bottle beside me since I make it a point to drink more water from now on, but now I am craving for coffee. Doesn't it sound weird to have coffee cravings in the afternoon? I do feel tired and sleepy, probably because I stayed up late last night and got up really early. I want to take a nap, but I am so engrossed with what I am doing. Oh well, I think I will give in to this coffee craving.
Well, did you get the coffee after all?
@arunima25 (47449)
• Bangalore, India
I always keep my water bottle on my side. I keep sipping water. I am not a coffee person. I have it occasionally.
@a_jerobon (2169)
• Eldoret, Kenya
Haha, really weird to crave coffee in the afternoon. Anyway, go get it.
I only have one cup of coffee in the morning and that's it.