My Poor Cat

Indonesia
Today I am very sad. Since my cat named Marya hasn't returned home for two days. I am very worried about my cat. I am afraid that something will happen to her. Have you ever lost your pet? Honestly I feel very sad.
@Nakitakona (36323)
Yes it did happen to our cute cat, Cheche. He got lost for a week. He's a smart cat, a good mice catcher. It's good he's found by our granddaughter roaming in the street along the Division office for he has still a collar in his neck. Adgel caught him and brought him back home.
It's very fortunate that Cheche was found again. I will also try to keep looking for Marya until it is found.
@Nakitakona (36323)
@salma18 Hope Marya will be found.
Thank you
@salma18 Im so sorry to hear that , yes it did happen to me too but it was a lobg time ago. When we have dogs in the house our dog accidentally ran out of our gate we could'nt find her that time .Luckily across the street a lovely couple found her and fed her and sheltered her for a week , we found her because my brother was looking for her on that area and my brother saw her and called her name thats the time the couple was sure that we are her fur parent or owner.
Very lucky your dog was found again. I hope my cat can be found soon too.
@salma18 Dont worry your cat will go home to you. Does your cat have any distinguishing marks or collars?
9h
@iKONICNoona my cat has characteristics like in the photo above.
@emnuhpe (1015)
• Medan, Indonesia
I hope your cat will back sooner.
Thank you
@emnuhpe (1015)
• Medan, Indonesia
@salma18 you are welcome
@rina110383 (24410)
Yes, when I was a kid. My sister left the gate open. Our dog went out and he didn't come back since then.
I am very sad to hear that.
@nawala123 (20085)
Have you look after her?
Yes. I have tried looking for it in an area near my house. But I haven't found it yet.
@nawala123 (20085)
@salma18 keep looking sist
9h
Do you have a FB account or another social account? Post a photo of your cat and spread the voice, if someone have seen him they will let you know.
Yes, I have. OK. Thank you for the advice. I will try it to post on social media.
@salma18 Several people I know posting the photo of their animals were lucky enough to find them.
We did lose a cat once. He wandered off and he never came back. I hope your cat comes back soon.
I am very sad to hear that. Thank you for your prayers.
@sandey25 (427)
I hope you find your cat.
Thank you
• Israel
I hope that your cat comes back. Does she usually go outside? My cat is strictly indoors now.
A few days before my cat lost. I saw him outside playing. I think he might not go far. But for a few days I haven't returned home for several days.
@Hytton03 (704)
Oh i hope your cat is in good hand. I don't have pet.
Thank you @Hytton03
• Saudi Arabia
the cat who left the house must be angry with the owner of the house. your cat will definitely calm down again, just waiting a matter of time.
Thanks. I hope my cat is back soon.
@ramapo17 (29474)
• Melbourne, Florida
I have lost many animals in my younger days. One time in my life I lost quite a few in one year. I had one cat that bit into a live wire in the house which we didn't know it was a live one. We just moved into the house and there was a wire sticking out of the wall and the cat bit it. She did live after that. We took her to the animal doctor right away and she was there a few days. She lived a few years after that. I had another cat, ( she was the baby from the above one I mentioned. She was shot with a bow and arrow and came to out door with the arrow still in her. We took her to the same animal doctor and she lived for years after that. I have had so many animals.
I have also kept cats several times. And I feel sad. Every lose my pet.