Going out to the beach and building sand castle

@Nakitakona (36507)
Our grandchildren are too excited to go to the beach for they want to play and build sand castle. They don't know that I do love sand castle building too. After I build it I destroy it by throwing a ball of sand. I do enjoy it. When can we go out and bask under the heat of the sun to our favorite hangout local beach resort? What about you? Do you miss spending time at the beach together with your family?
When can we go out and bask under the heat of the sun to our favorite hangout local beach resort? I've read that non-essential local travel is going to be permitted so you can visit the beach soon. Me, I'd rather stay at home.
@Nakitakona (36507)
Well, it all depends anyway. It pays to be extra careful.
@Nakitakona true. You can follow all the safety protocols and then you'd be together with people who don't follow any and that would be a problem.
@Nakitakona (36507)
@allen0187 yes that is the real problem. It's better to be safe than to be sorry.
I love the beach and so does my family. I miss it terribly, although hubs and I took a ride along the shoreline today.
@Nakitakona (36507)
Well that's wonderful. You have seen the seashore. Ours is very far. We live in a plain away from the seashore.
@Nakitakona We are about 25 minutes or less from it due to traffic.
@Nakitakona (36507)
@DianneN Is that so? At least you have seen it.
@jobelbojel (19247)
I would to go back being a child. Going to the Lingayen Gulf and build sand castle as well.
@Nakitakona (36507)
You see it pays to play with it just a kid.
@jobelbojel (19247)
@Nakitakona Yes it does.
@Nakitakona (36507)
@jobelbojel it's fun and enjoyable.
We hold a family outing every year to the beach. Maybe we won't be able to do it by next year. This year, we were able to go to Baguio before the community quarantene was implemented.
@Nakitakona (36507)
Same with us. Going outing every New Year to our favorite beach is already a tradition in our family.
@thelme55 (53857)
Oh, yes. I really miss that beach outing and swim for hours.
I do like the beach but not the heat of the beach. I have always disliked heat.
@shubhu3 (36329)
• New Delhi, India
Wow. That is exciting. I like beaches.
@pitsipeahie (3346)
I think you can because it is less strict now and as long as the beach isn't crowded, I think you and your family will be fine. For me, I'll save that for some other time.