Spaghetti squash pizza crust?

I love pizza. I love spaghetti squash. But a pizza with a spaghetti squash crust? I don't think so. I feel the same way about the cauliflower crust pizzas that are all the rage these days. If I am going to eat pizza then I want real pizza. I will limit my consumption of it. I'd rather have it every other month or so rather than a vegetable imitation every week. Would you eat spaghetti squash pizza?
Get Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust Recipe from Food Network
@Chellezhere (1628)
@NJChicaa, would you eat spinach and feta cheese pizza, or do you only like pizza with red sauce?
I would eat spinach and feta cheese pizza
@NJChicaa I usually make my own, but Dominos has one that I have eaten a couple times. The other night, I ordered it again, and my mother ate half of it herself. Mom has stage 4B pancreatic cancer with metastasis to her liver and leakage into her bile duct. Those pizza slices were the largest amount of food that Mom has eaten since she stopped chemo. Mom and I have always preferred pizza without red sauce
@Chellezhere I'm sorry to hear that your mom is so sick. That is awful.
Nah, I think I draw the line at cauliflower crust pizza's. I have had them, and they aren't too bad.
@LindaOHio (49318)
I'd like to try it.
Whoah! It is my first time to hear this. I am sure it would make me satisfied with eating it.
@shubhu3 (36331)
• New Delhi, India
I have not tried this but I do love pizza a lot.
@thelme55 (53779)
I prefer the traditional kind of pizza. No, thank you. Either a pizza or a portion of spaghetti.
I would not use that to replace my pasta either. if I did I would not mind using it for pizza. it's the same thing to me.
@rhuenz (7366)
That is first time for me, I never heard about.. Maybe can give a try to know the taste haha
@Tina30219 (58486)
• Onaway, Michigan
No thank you
@Hytton03 (1063)
Me too i love pizza, feels like want to buy.;)
I feel exactly like you do for this one, no way I want a vegetable crust when I eat a pizza, I want THE REAL THING.
@moonandstars (44754)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
just regular pizza for me
First time I've read about it. I know it migth be a healthier option but I'll stick to regular pizza.
@JimBo452020 (27237)
• Montrose, Scotland
Sorry but this just does not sound like something I could eat at all. Squash, is that the Butternut thing.
I'm not Italian and don't consider pizza my favourite food, but what is shown in the link you've added turns my stomach. This is my take on the topic:
Whenever I read an enthusiastic review on a frozen pizza and how delicious it is, I’m overwhelmed with sympathy. “Poor sod,” is what I think, “if only they...