No One Have Right To Hurt Other's Religious Emotion

@SHOHANA (16366)
Bangladesh
Recently ambassador of France insult the prophet of Islam. I'm not talking about this issue just because I'm a Muslim. My religion taught me to respect other religion or else I'm not the religious to my own religion. I never underestimate the feeling of other religion by my words or activities. May Almighty Allah forgive us and gives us the knowledge of humanity. There is no religion against humanity and we all as a human being respect the emotions of other's religion. As a human being don’t you agree with me?
@JimBo452020 (29979)
• Montrose, Scotland
I agree with all you say. But methinks there is more to this particular story. Are you not referring to what Macron said about defending the right to show Cartoons of The Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) after a TEACHER had had his HEAD cut off by an ISLAMIST for showing students an article from a Magazine which contained cartoons of The Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him). The teacher was giving a lesson on Freedom of Expression and in no way was insulting The Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him). Now, Fundamentalists might well see this as Blasphemy, But that does not give them the right to exercise Sharia Law at all except where it exists. By defending the rights of the people of the Country of which he is President, He did not insult The Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) either. But as I said, I agree, nobody should insult any one else's religion at all. And I'm a Jedi. May the Force Be With You Insha Allah
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@JimBo452020 you are right, we should understand the intention instead what media is cooking. I just hope always peace remain in this earth
@JimBo452020 And a Muslim has decapitated 3 people inside a Church in France today. Is this a good thing to do just because you feel offended? It is an excuse! This one was one of the "immigrant" accepted by Italy.
@JimBo452020 (29979)
• Montrose, Scotland
@SHOHANA This had nothing to do with " what media is cooking" This dealt with FACTS.
I fully agree with what you said but you are wrong about the "French Ambassador", those who insulted the prophet of Islam were journalist of a satiric journal.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
Yup media humiliate things and this is really very common thing now a days and we believe media like a blind
@SHOHANA It is wrong to criticize or humiliate other religions, but those who killed the professor because he was giving a lesson of freedom of expression are not better than those who criticized the religion.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@LadyDuck religious things are sensitive issue, wise people never dare to play with it
@arunima25 (49049)
• Bangalore, India
What happened in France is a shame. My heart and thought goes for that teacher and his family. Well no religion is bad but extremism of any kind is a shame in civilized society. Every religion teaches tolerance and compassion if we pay deep attention to it. But sadly some extremists bring bad name to their religion.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
yup you are right indeed, hope he will learn his lesson soon.
@arunima25 (49049)
• Bangalore, India
@SHOHANA And we hope that no more intolerant activities are favored anywhere.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@arunima25 yes indeed, we all want a peaceful world where all have freedom to be religious according to their religion
@myklj999 (50964)
I think everyone is a bit nuts with 134,745 religions each claiming to be the real one. Just seems to me if people are not secure enough in their religion that they get upset what other people think of it, then there is the problem. God/Allah/The Flying Spaghetti Monster is big enough to take care of His problems so why worry yourself about it?
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
Yup Almighty is one enough to judge but sometimes our spiritual feelings hurts by those people who tries to humiliate religion
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@TheHorse flying spaghetti monster religion means? This is out of my knowledge, sorry about that. I'm a follower of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wassallam. (Prophet of Islam)
• Walnut Creek, California
@SHOHANA It's kind of hard to explain to someone whose first language may not be English. He was making up a new religion that would be just as valid as the many others that exist in our world. Freedom of religion and freedom of speech are fundamental values in the US. So is the right to be silly or funny and make fun of just about anything.
@rakski (70195)
I believe in respecting each person as regardless of race, nationality and religion
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
yup I mean that too, that's call humanity
@rakski (70195)
@SHOHANA true.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@rakski thank you
@hereandthere (45345)
but is this not because of the action of one 18-year-old who beheaded a teacher right about the school?
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
Sorry I can't get your words properly, can you please explain the thing you want me to discuss?
@JimBo452020 (29979)
• Montrose, Scotland
@SHOHANA The same as I was talking about. The uncalled for Barbaric murder of a Teacher who did not insult Islam (A Muslim Be Headed him) Who was merely teaching a Freedom of Expression class I will get you the article.so you can understand it.
@eileenleyva (20406)
I didn't hear that news about the ambassador of France insulting the prophet of Islam. It at all true, that is uncalled for and totally despicable. Insulting another religion is unbecoming of an ambassador. The act is completely not ambassadorial. Sigh. If that ambassador is a Christian, I am so sorry. Many of us are really unChristian in thoughts, words, and deeds.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
Hope this news may can help you to know about it
The outcry over remarks about Islam by French President Emmanuel Macron and cartoons of Prophet Muhammad has escalated. Muslim nations are protesting with calls to boycott French products. How did it get to this?
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@eileenleyva actually it was my fault of coding the link but the link and news is available as I checked it, you can try the link again to know the issue
@eileenleyva (20406)
@SHOHANA Checked on DW News and yes, there is a brewing discontent in France. Very disheartening, and of course, a cause for worry. Am not privy to French laws and culture but surely there must be guidelines, policies, laws on how to co-exist harmoniously in a diversified society. You are correct in saying that 'mutual respect' is necessary for people of different faiths to understand each other. Our respective beliefs have a common truth - we must live according to the principles in life. Disrespecting another is a violation of our principles in life. It's even tantamount to what we call 'sin.'
@LindaOHio (52086)
Everyone's religion should be respected.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
Yup It was my say too, thanks for dropping by here and supporting my words for humanity. Stay blessed
@LindaOHio (52086)
@SHOHANA Thank you. You too!
I agree with you. I am a Christian and my best friend is Muslim. I am the godmother of my Muslim friend's daughter. We all need to respect the religious beliefs of others.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
We are human at first and we should respect the religious emotions of each other, glad to know your best friend is a Muslim
@sarik1 (4084)
I agree to your point.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
thanks sarika , nice to see you here after such a long time
@sarik1 (4084)
@SHOHANA Yes . i am little busy work . but now will get free time for mylot. time is now doing management with work.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@sarik1 yup its hard to manage time things we want to do in our life
@JimBo452020 (29979)
• Montrose, Scotland
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/17/teacher-decapitated-in-paris-named-as-samuel-paty-47
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
Thanks for sharing
@thelme55 (57052)
@SHOHANA I hope you have read that link above.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@thelme55 well media make things colorful, social media now make this topic viral
Turn the tv off.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
yup media make things such big issue, I don't watch TV social media is enough lol
@SHOHANA turn social media off as well except here
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@piyushbhatia1 I think you are right, I should do that
@edisondanila (35622)
What did the French Ambassador said my friend?
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
he made a cartoon of our holy prophet, you can find more here
• Walnut Creek, California
@SHOHANA According to the article you posted (which I read) that is not what happened. He (the President, not an Ambassador) just supported the right to free speech after a French teacher was beheaded by an 18-year-old, ostensibly for using cartoon depictions of the Prophet in a lecture about free speech. Free speech is a core value in France, as it is here in the US. I assume you denounce the actions of this 18-year-old.
• Walnut Creek, California
@SHOHANA Were you able to get the facts straight?
I love muslim religions I have 5 skull Muslim hat I buy online and I wear them in public even I'm Not a muslim I have a question does a Muslim man Allowed to Marry a 5 woman?? If these is True legit ??
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
If his wife is alive and give permission to marry then yes he can. But without permission its bad and not part of our religion
@SHOHANA ah I see but I thought before it's Allowed for Muslims man to marry. 4 Muslim woman So it's Not True right??
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@GodServantme its allowed only when its necessary. Our prophet did it in several circumstances, it was not his hobby to marry. Situations made him to do so, it was the decision of Almighty.
@Hytton03 (2013)
I respect all the religion.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
And I respect you for that
@Hytton03 (2013)
@SHOHANA thank you.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@Hytton03 most welcome and thank you for dropping by here
some people think it's going to make their religion better.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
this thinking can't consider as wise thinking, people should respect all the religion and humanity come first, there is no religion beyond humanity
@SHOHANA Respect is the magic word. Not everyone has it.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
@sharon6345 yup agree on that
• Walnut Creek, California
What did he say?
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
He declared against the Islam
• Walnut Creek, California
@SHOHANA Who did? I haven't read anything about an ambassador saying anything.
@sol_cee (24635)
There’s this song which said ‘Allah made the world’ and my son said Allah didn’t make the world ( we are Catholics) and I had to explain it to him
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
There is no creator but Almighty Allah. One day your son will also be wise and realise InshaAllah Ameen. May Allah bless you both
@thelme55 (57052)
I agree with you. We should respect each other's religion.
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
And we also should realise that there is no religion against humanity, thanks for dropping by here my dear friend
@Souhas (76)
• Tangier, Morocco
Well said
@SHOHANA (16366)
• Bangladesh
Thank you