The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series

Have you read it or heard of it? The first book was turned into an American film and all 3 were filmed in Swedish as that was the nationality of the author Stieg Larsson. I've read all 3 of them and have seen all versions of the movies. They are SO GOOD. I'm bored with re-reading the Outlander series so I decided to buy myself the first 3 books in the series. There is a 4th one but that one was only partially outlined and written by the author before he had a fatal heart attack. I've never read that one. Maybe I will after I get through these 3 again. Have you ever read or heard of this series? It is so good!
@TheSojourner (32423)
I have all the books that I picked up at a thrift store, but have not yet read them. I've not seen any of the movies either. I'm just starting Game of thrones tonight. Season 1.
Hurry up and start reading them!
@NJChicaa Okie doke! I have some books I got from the library but I haven't been able to really find the desire to read them. I'm going to go ahead and write them down and check them out later. I will start with the first of the tattoo series.
I have not heard about this series,. Enjoy your reading,
I will!
@kaylachan (10747)
Can't say that I have. To bad the author passed before he finished the fourth book. Sounds like someone finished it for him.
Yes someone else finished it. I think the author planned like 10 books.
@LindaOHio (55539)
I've heard of them but have never read the books or seen the movie/s.
@prinzcy (14131)
I've heard of the book but never read them? What the story was about? I don't think it's about romance. The title make it sound like it's a mystery book.
Yes I have read all 3 about 6 years ago. I remember enjoying them a lot but I think Iwill reread them again. I only saw the first of the movie again some time ago... All 3 books were fast paced, well translated and page turners...
@xander6464 (17233)
• Wapello, Iowa
I've read all four of them. I thought they were pretty good.