Village cleaning- dead dogs

@Nevena83 (57110)
Serbia
Good friends It's 8:30 pm and I'm tired as a dog. I have been awake since 5am and I got up before 8am, because my son and I went to clean a part of nature in the village from garbage. My son went at my urging, so I mostly listened to his yell. There were only a few more children, and it is really sad when there are organizations like this, that only the same people are always involved, and that is people who have never thrown garbage on the street.We also found a few dead dogs and they were all in sacks, which I guess means people threw them alive. I know that garbage will be found in those parts tomorrow, because people obviously enjoy it. I'm too tired, so I don't think I'll be active here, but I'll make up for it tomorrow. Did you do anything fun today?
How awful. Some people are just disgusting!!!!!
poor dogs.
Do you have enough garbage cans around? Some years ago, when my grandsons were small, we went to the beach and bought then something to eat. Of course they gave ne the envelopes. I had them in my hand during all the time looking for a garbage can. There was none. And the beach was dirty. In Aruba they have cans every so many meters and the beach is vey clean.
It is great that you went to clean up the garbage. I hate that people are so careless with their refuse! I watched a couple in Japan who picked up lots of junk from a beach in Japan. It was heartbreaking how much trash was at that beach.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
Yes, it is sad to see how many people throw garbage on the street, in nature.
In Germany, such cleaning actions are done by groups, for example, sports teams or religious groups or classes from schools. They all come because it's also kind of fun to do this together. Although Germany is rather clean compared to other countries, it's a shame what the cleaning brigades find thrown into the woods.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
Here, the village mostly posts on one fb group for the cleaning action, and believe me, it has so many comments, likes, but no one comes. I always go with a few other teenagers from the village. There were 10 of us yesterday and we cleaned the dirtiest part.
@Nevena83 That is very laudable! Maybe you could ask some teachers if they could talk about this at school and organise a cleaning action with the pupils. If one makes a fun event of it, young people respond positively.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
@MALUSE There is only a primary school in the village until the fourth grade and there are very few of them, and yesterday they were supposed to participate and then they suddenly canceled and cited the pandemics as the reason.
@CarolDM (109145)
Enjoying the sunshine today.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
Oh, there was no sun here, it was cloudy and cold.
@CarolDM (109145)
@Nevena83 Sorry, maybe soon you will see the sun.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
@CarolDM I hope.
• Pamplona, Spain
Just general kind of fun listening to Spanish drama reality stuff which we turn off right away. So sorry what you find about the dogs in the woods. Lots of rubbish around here in the woods that are still here thank goodness but not the rubbish itself.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
People are very irresponsible. It’s sad how cruel people are to nature.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Nevena83 Let alone that you should see what they take out of the rivers and the estuaries to try and stop it going to the sea itself. Tons and tons of plastic.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
@lovinangelsinstead21 You're right, we often have floods here and it's awful how much plastic is pulled out of the river then.
Oh my goodness, you broke my hurt with the news about the dogs, I cannot believe that this can happen, it is horrible. Take care and try to rest.
@Nevena83 It is really horrible, nothing like that happens here.
@Nevena83 Oh my goodness, this is a risky habit, they spread diseases.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck Yes, the worst thing is that they throw it into the river where people bathe in the summer. People who have farms of cows, bulls, pigs often throw animal feces into rivers, fields, and in the summer when the high temperatures stink terribly, you literally can't stay outside because of the stench.
@Fleura (12859)
I should have said - very well done for stepping up and doing your bit (and more) to clean up all the mess those thoughtless people leave to spoil the place.
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
Thank you, but I would like people's consciousness to change.
@Fleura (12859)
@Nevena83 Indeed! Will it ever happen I wonder?
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
@Fleura Honestly, I don’t think that will ever happen.
• Mt. Vernon, New York
I am watching videos
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
Are you watching something interesting?
• Mt. Vernon, New York
@Nevena83 Not yet I just turned to hallmark to see what is playing.
@Hate2Iron (14978)
How sad is that. If anything is going to ruin your day... that would be it. How can people be so cruel??
@Nevena83 (57110)
• Serbia
I don't know ... I never understood how people could do that.
That is horrible!!! I would hate that so much.