It's SATURDAY!!

@Hate2Iron (14765)
Anyone have anything fun planned?  For me... I think that I will head down to the park and just watch the river.  Maybe do a bit of meditating while I'm there. Now that I think about it...  I have never meditated in a public place so I will have to think about that. Not sure if I'm comfortable with the idea or not. I guess it all depends on if there are a lot of people around. You know what... I think that I will sit and just watch the river for a bit. Still relaxing, but I would be aware of the people all around me. So that is my plans for the day. What are yours??
Watching Christmas movies will be my relaxing treat.
@LindaOHio (51688)
Sounds like a good plan. I worked on tax receipts a little and then did some puzzles in my puzzle book.
@sophie09 (32175)
good plans. i plan to visit my grandma
We're off shortly to do some tidying up down in the yard.
@BloggerDi (2515)
I was lazy this morning- mostly listened to music and educational YouTube videos. Then I took a couple of items to my vintage store booth to sell. After that, I met daughter at the grocery store and we shopped together and chatted. It's been a relaxing Saturday.
i ne'er make plans, so's no disappointments. 'tis a dreary grey sky here, the sun peekin' briefly. very chilly, most thankful the winds 're jest a whisper. such'll change here shortly i'm told 's 'nother front comes through. hope ya 'njoyed yer time 't the river.
I love being by the water. I am going to X-country ski today. Tons of snow here.
@CarolDM (102792)
Doing laundry and not sure what later. Enjoy! The park sounds nice.
@Nevena83 (55603)
• Serbia
Staying by the river is always relaxing.