Claudia is coming for a cup of coffee. She is not smoking.

Chile
Claudia called me a while ago. How about a coffee with me as soon as she took a shower? I said yes, I´d take a shower too. She will not drink coffee though. Maybe she´ll bring a soda. She is not drinking coffee since she stopped smoking. Everyone has their mantras to quit and if it works it is welcome. I quit using math. It was either smoking or vacations as my late husband was the main provider. I smoked then at least the plane fare to any part of the western hemisphere. I opted for vacations. And it wasn´t easy. Claudia quit this year. Maybe she still yearns for it. Smoking is not a habit as some people believe. It is an addiction and should be treated as such. I had to shower in a jiffy too. Later on I will look for my tweezers, lost in my bed. See you later, friends.
@TheSojourner (31614)
Though I have never been a smoker, I grew up with both my parents smoking and all of my aunts and uncles. I learned later that all four of my siblings smoked for years. Thank goodness, I know that some of them have stopped. I'm not sure about all.
@prinzcy (8828)
Does drinking coffee somehow related to her addiction to smoking? Is that possible?
I hope you find your tweezers before you next go to bed.
@LindaOHio (52237)
Good for Claudia. I hope she can keep it up.
@eileenleyva (20461)
I do not know why people smoke really, so I can't comment on the matter. Since health-wise, smoking is an addiction, Claudia's quitting is beneficial to her own health.
@HazySue (35939)
• Inverness, Florida
Smoking isn't easy to quit. I wish her luck. Enjoy your visit.
Sometimes even if you quit smoking you can take it up again if you arond a smoker. Best to steer clear of them if you can.
@wolfgirl569 (35734)
• Marion, Ohio
Have a good visit with her.
@Alexis4U (109)
Giving up smoking I think is super hard seen my mom my uncle my best friend try stop smoking