can be lost

@youfiq (1172)
Indonesia
I've experienced strange things, I found two dollars on the street and took it and kept it, at that time I thought it must be a fortune from God for me, Unfortunately, the next day since I picked up the two dollars I started losing 5 dollars, much more lost than I could scatter on the street, Do you think that I have taken the dollars that are the rights of other people on the road at that time so that God took the dollars by eliminating them, or is this all just a coincidence?
@akalinus (34770)
Since you found the money, you did not steal it. Did you see anyone looking for it? If not, God wanted you to have it.
@youfiq (1172)
no one is looking for it, it seems like the money is indeed scattered so that later God wants me to find it
@akalinus (34770)
@youfiq It happens. I found $15 once, blowing in the wind. A $5 sailed by and then a $10. It was at a mall on a windy day. There was no one around and I did walk around a bit to see if there was anyone looking for it. I did not steal it and it was strange that it came to me standing outside in the wind.
@db20747 (33027)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I think this is a coincidence. Money comes, money goes
@youfiq (1172)
You're right, money comes and goes, maybe my money's way to be lost the moment I find money
@db20747 (33027)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@youfiq it's just a conicedence, next time you find money you will double it.
• Israel
@youfiq I think it is a coincidence, unless you feel G-d gives and G-d takes.
@youfiq (1172)
I think so
• Israel
How lost dollars?
@youfiq (1172)
I put him in his pocket and he just disappeared during a walk in the market
@youfiq disappeared
@Fa_Maverick (6112)
Very much a coincidence
@youfiq (1172)
an extraordinary coincidence
@maximax8 (31175)
In life we can find some things and lose some things. It is a coincidence I believe. Funny and strange things can happen. Like I bought a beautiful crystal tree. It looked amazing and I kept it safe on my travels back home from lovely Malaysia. I took it out of its packing and it broke. I was so lucky as a friend said she knows who could mead it. This kind person mended and I gave her 5 pounds for this work.
@youfiq (1172)
That's right, life can be weird and funny at times, and these make for unforgettable moments
What has God to do with you finding and losing money? This happens also to non-believers.
@youfiq (1172)
yes, too
@thelme55 (60935)
I don´t believe that. You didn´t steal the money.
@youfiq (1172)
Thanks, i think so
well u didnt steal it so i dont think you're being punished. it's coincidence to me
@youfiq (1172)
wow I also think so, yet I also found the money scattered on the road right