Honey Chai Turmeric Vitality

Jacksonville, Florida
Well... I am trying the second flavor of herbed tea that I purchased yesterday. This tea is just as tasty as the one I tried yesterday. I like to spray a couple of dollops of whip cream on top of my teas for an extra special treat. It's a more fun way to add cream to your tea, and a nice touch of sweetness. It includes several organic spice herbal blends of cinnamon bark, turmeric root, ginger root, cardamom pod, stevia leaf, honey flavor, clove bud, and black pepper. I am really glad I tried both of these. I will refill again once I am out.
@Gguusia (112)
• Poland
I would love to try this tea myself. This is the first time I hear someone adding whipped cream to their tea. Wow
Yeah... If you go to Starbucks...they are adding whip cream to everything. So I decided to add it to me teas, and I love it. It is like of like adding milk, but a more fun way to do it. Plus... It adds a touch of sweetness to it too. Depending upon how hot your tea is...it melts within a couple of minutes. Then you are left with a sweet milk in your tea.
@Gguusia (112)
• Poland
@teresatrotter That sounds great. I have to try.
@Matamu (442)
@CarolDM (108965)
Looks very tasty. I like to add honey to my hot tea.
@Matamu (442)
Tea for health. Great..
@thelme55 (60261)
I love turmeric tea. Enjoy your herbal tea.
I'm fond of herbal tea and this sounds really good
It is... I am drinking a cup right now. Once I found out the amazing benefits of turmeric, I try to have it in my diet one way or another, every single day. Sometimes it's the powder. It's great on eggs, and I even put it in my grits. I try to sprinkle some on just about everything, plus pepper. Since pepper increases the turmeric absorption by 2,000%!! Other times I take the capsules. Everyday I take a couple of liquid drops. The teas are the most delicious way to incorporate it into my daily lifestyle. Ever since I started taking turmeric, I no longer have any joint pain. I feel like I got 20 years of my youth back!
@teresatrotter j started taking turmeric capsules over a year ago but they were giving me heartburn so I stopped. Hearing that your joint pain is gone makes me think I should give it another try. My knees hurt all the time and keep me from doing a lot of the things I used to e joy.
@Marilynda1225 Unless you get the organic ones, the capsules actually have ingredients in them that can harm you. If you start mixing the powder in your food, or get the liquid drops...I think you will see a big difference. The drops are more expensive, but it is worth it to me. You get 95% pure turmeric. Also... Make sure it has pepper in it, so it will absorb into your body 2,000% faster. Many capsules do not have the pepper in it. When I use it on my food, I actually make sure that I add black pepper too, for better absorption.
@JimBo452020 (32276)
• Montrose, Scotland
I have never tried any herbal tea before.
Many of them are really good. Only a few I did not like as well. If they are not sweet enough for you, add a little sugar, honey, or even whip cream like I do.
@JimBo452020 (32276)
• Montrose, Scotland
@teresatrotter whip cream, now you are talking my language.
We do have local powdered turmeric here. I think this brand you shared is better.
@prinzcy (13307)
I just had a mug of black tea with honey and lime.