Who is your favorite fictional author?

Danielle Steel for me but I also like Sidney Sheldon.
I have two, Mario Puzo and Clive Cussler. Mario Puzo wrote "The Godfather" while Clive Cussler's most famous book is "Raise The Titanic". I've collected the other works of MArio Puzo and I'm such a big fan of "The Godfather" that I have a video of all three parts, a shirt, and a poster in my room. I've also collected a lot of Cussler's works but I tend to favor those books of his that are hard-bound. If I see a book of his but not hardbound, chances are I won't get a copy of it. I hope you have time to read the books of these two brilliant athors. You're missing a lot if you haven't. Cheers!!!
@makingpots (11920)
Wow, this discussion is 2 years old. I didn't know that discussions hung out on the board for this long. Anyway......... This changes often for me. Right now my favorite fictional author is Jodi Picoult.
My favorite fictional author is JKRowling. I also fave Jim Butcher and Angie Sage.
I like Sidney Sheldon, also. I also like Jane Austen, Tony Hillerman and John Steinbeck. I know that's a wide range of authors and styles, but I really like all of them. I was also going to say Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins of the Left Behind novels as well as other similar novels, too, but I didn't think anyone would know who they were. And, they also write a lot of non-fiction, too.
@pcw3004 (167)
Stephen KING