Who I am ?

Antananarivo, Madagascar
We came with one mind but it is our ego that separates us. Why ? Push this question on yourself and you will find the answer if you believe that you are a spirit.
@macayada (1382)
I believe that we all have spirit that frees from our body when our life ends. Just set aside our ego to feel the presence of everybody.
• Antananarivo, Madagascar
Yes. But what I have heard the holy spirit does not like about individualism and he wants us to become like that.
@macayada (1382)
@Ourakan5 You mean the holy spirit does not want us to be unminding of others. The holy spirit wants us to be mindful of the needs of others, to share and love each other as brothers and sisters.
• Antananarivo, Madagascar
@macayada Yes you understood. The clues are in the bible but you have to dive into it but not read all of them. For example if you give something to someone, give it with a pure heart but no interest
Hello and welcome to myLot. I hope you will enjoy the site.
@Bubba90 (927)
Hello welcome in mylot. Nice to meet you
• Antananarivo, Madagascar
thanks me too