Popped In to Say Hi!

Austin, Texas
Been doing a lot of catch-up work at my various sites and MyLot fell through the crack. It was a lot to catch up with. But today I made it a point to at least stop by, say Hello, and let y'all know life is good! Even if we still don't have any running water. Y'all take care!
@LindaOHio (58401)
Good to see you. I hope your water service will be restored soon! Take care.
• Austin, Texas
When we woke up this morning it was turned on. However the water pressure seems to be low. I am happy to at least be able to flush the toilet. But this was the last straw with these apartments managers. Even before the snow storm, they had been turning our water off and on for more than a year. Always saying as their "excuse" that they were working on the pipes. I'm planning to escape these apartments. Not sure how I'm going to come up with the money, but I need to get out of here!
@LindaOHio (58401)
@cmoneyspinner Sounds like you'd be happier somewhere else! Good luck!
• Austin, Texas
@LindaOHio - Thanks. I am hoping and praying to be able to make my move by next year when the lease is up.
@rakski (80334)
how many days that you do not have running water. I hope everything is good there
• Austin, Texas
It was about 10 days.
@rakski (80334)
@cmoneyspinner oh wow. That was quite long. I hope it is much better now
@lovebuglena (25964)
• Staten Island, New York
I see under your username that you are from Texas. Had no idea. Hope things are getting better over there.
• Austin, Texas
Yeah. We have lived in various Texas cities. But we finally decided to make our home in Austin, Texas. It's a nice city.
@lovebuglena (25964)
• Staten Island, New York
@cmoneyspinner My mom's coworker moved to Texas and she loves it there. I don't remember where she moved but I think it might've been Austin.
• Mt. Vernon, New York
That is not good I am hoping that changes soon.
• Austin, Texas
It has changed as of today. For now. Not too sure if they will turn it off again and give us another lame excuse. The apartment owners are on my list. I have a list of "People Who Don't Really Do Their Jobs, But Still Get Paid!"
• Mt. Vernon, New York
@cmoneyspinner That is sad and it happens at times.
@CarolDM (117528)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Was wondering how you survived the storms. Hope the water comes back soon.
• Austin, Texas
I grew up in Miami and survived several hurricanes. We had no electricity and no water after the hurricane passed. But I don't remember anything this bad. On the plus side, I finally started drinking more water. My kids always got on my case about not drinking enough water. The store shelves are empty however we did manage to get some bottled water and that's what I've been drinking. I think it was all a conspiracy to get me to drink water.
@CarolDM (117528)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@cmoneyspinner So glad you have good drinking water. I have read many sad stories. Glad you are safe.
@prinzcy (18386)
Hope things will be better for you soon.
• Austin, Texas
It's better today. Thanks.