Had a nice nap

I slept from like 3-5:30 pm until my ex called me. I couldn't deal with the phone call right away because I was so groggy but eventually I woke up and texted him to ask him what was up. He responded and asked what I think of my new Chromebook that the district bought for me (and all of the teachers). I told him that I liked it very much--especially the touch screen feature. It will be more than enough that his sister needs. She is having hip replacement surgery next week and will need a computer to be able to work from home so she doesn't get fired. I would lend mine to her but she is a heroin addict and would probably sell it for drugs. Oh well.
@LindaOHio (59059)
Sorry to hear about your ex's sister. That's a real problem.
It has been going on for years. She does jail, rehab, and the strict lockdown halfway houses and does fine. Even the looser halfway houses she is usually okay. But once she gets freedom to live on her own. . . nope. My in-laws live in North Carolina so it falls on my ex to deal with her crap.
@LindaOHio (59059)
@NJChicaa That's a shame.
@Tina30219 (67852)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry to hear you was not awake enough to talk to your ex when he called you. Yeah if his sister is a addict definitely don’t want to let her use your laptop for sure.
@Deepizzaguy (45719)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Thank you for sharing your story on this site.