Shopping Today

I had to go to the market today, and so many people were talking about the different challenges they had to deal with during the time of the storm. One woman, said she didn't know pizza cooked a grill could taste so good. So I added that to my list, we had a grill. But I think I need a new one. I went to pay my gas bill, and thinking about maybe getting a gas stove, and if I happen to be in the dark, at least I can cook.. I'll have to ask the gas man. It will be cheaper to get a grill. I was frustrated today, don't know why guess hate getting out, you all have a great day or night..
I have a gas stove and a small electric one, just in case we should have a problem with the gas.
You are smart, I never want to caught like that again. I felt so helpless. I bought more canned food yesterday.
@popciclecold It happened once that we were without gas one morning and I could not prepare the eggs. Now I have everything I need in case of problems.
@LadyDuck Like I said you are smart.
I'm sorry the storm caused so many problems.
I was in a helpless situation. Never plan to be like that again. It really shows you how helpless you can become.
@popciclecold I wouldn't call that helpless if you can think of ways to work through it.
@just4him But you just feel that way.
• Mt. Vernon, New York
I was not well most of the day but I am truly blessed to have been recharged.
Usually, I am in bed about this time, thought I stay up and do some cleaning.
• Mt. Vernon, New York
@popciclecold I have to say I am a night owl for the most part.
@Dena91 (11383)
I hope the gas man can help you with your decision. Sometimes I get frustrated when out doing errands. I'm definitely a home body person. Hope your evening is better for you.
After I got home I was able to relax. I think being home so much makes it hard when I do go out. Thank you.
@rakski (81727)
I hope you feel better soon. Either grill or stove would be useful I think
@Deepizzaguy (45719)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I am having a good day writing satire stories of my love hate relationship with women pro wrestling using the "Keep my eye on my paper." tactic.