What I think about Covid-19 (corona virus disease) ?

When it comes to this then i do have various perspective about this, sometimes it seems covid-19 is a myth or a means to create chaos and big things are being done under the shadow of this by the authorities.(just like a big scam) Sometimes i think those who died because of covid-19, what should be say them exactly. Are they murdered by some scientists or we can say it a natural death. I really and desperately want your views and thoughts about this
@tallawah (14134)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Don't take it for a hoax or a joke. It is real, and it can kill and if it doesn't can leave you with lasting problems. There is no cure... the jab protects for a time... but! So try not to get it. Whether mad scientists created it, or it fell to earth from an asteroid, don't play with it.
Yea it could be real.
@tallawah (14134)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@sauravshiva It doesn't matter if the bullet is lead, gold, brass or copper... you get shot you can die. So let's take it as real and whenver we find out what it is.
@sauravshiva Not 'could be', it 'is' real. Maybe you should talk to the doctors who treat Covid 19 patients instead of developing absurd theories sitting safely at home on your sofa.
If it's just a scam, try telling that to some of us who have lost a family member from the virus, or a good friend, or anyone. I have a friend watching her husband die from Covid as I write this. It's no myth,no scam. Pandemics have always been real-read your history.
• Lichfield, England
You tell him!
@Fa_Maverick (6408)
As someone studying virology and immunology COVID-19 is very much real it is a member of the coronaviridae family. Why would a county pull a scam like this? I mean think about it... a global scam? a scam that has caused global panic and deaths? I don't think so.
@m_audrey6788 (37998)
This virus is real and we have to be careful every time we go out of our home. We can`t tell who have it or not. Unless they are already suffering from the symptoms of this virus. I hope you stay safe and be home as much as you can
Yea we should be doing that but I do think we also need to think out of the box and we need to think of those possibilities which could be possible but weird to think of
@sauravshiva Like what? What kind of out of the box you`re saying?
@myklj999 (56161)
• Olney, Illinois
God made it to punish the sinners!!!
Alright
• Northampton, England
4000 deaths in brazil yesterday
Everyone knows the digits but very few saw that in person
@Shxrubia (1502)
I say this corona is quite real. But not as much as it was on TV
Even though I think you should take care for the precautions
@sharonelton (3128)
• Lichfield, England
How can you say coronavirus is not real? Do you think scientists would vaccinate people from an imaginary disease? Of course coronavirus is real.
@sharonelton see I admit the Corona is real but I want you to get that this could also be a possibility, people don't believe this because it's some thing they can't ever think of