An educator needs to...

By Rufo
...cover a lot of ground in teaching students, either offline and online. The main reason is to have a deeper understanding of the students. I am not saying that we can be Mr. or Ms. Know-it-all. However, we need to be prepared for possible under the sun questions that could ask. The advantage of teaching online, Mr. Google knows it all and you can get the answers instantly when teaching students online. Have you ever thought of becoming a teacher? Image Credit: cdn-res.keymedia.com
@YrNemo (18873)
No. Teaching is not for me. My old classmates all thought I would be a wonderful teacher but as you pointed out in the above post, that profession comes with a lot of responsibilities.
It is indeed a big responsibility especially in giving accurate information. I must say that it is not my profession to be one. But I tend to enhance my existing soft skill to teach non-native speakers.
@YrNemo (18873)
@Shavkat I met a young guy who did his biomed degree, plus a master degree (guess in Education), and now he is a very happy teacher, earning a good salary. (He is a very intelligent guy.) I often thought of you when chatting to him.
@YrNemo I am feeling flattered, but I am trying to enhance my existing skills and learn new things. Thank you.
@m_audrey6788 (38788)
No. I don`t have the ability to teach students. It is not easy
I never planned to be one. It is accidental that I became a teacher more than 10 years ago. I just came back from China and nothing to do. A friend introduced me to teach the second language to Korean students. The rest of the years is in history. All in all, I do agree that it is not easy to be an educator, either online and offline.
@Shavkat Oh That`s good. I`m sure your students are happy to have a great teacher like you.
@m_audrey6788 Some of them are and others are not. The naughty ones do not like me because I need to cut their horns.
@rakski (87816)
I never thought of becoming one. But then after graduation, I taught out of school children and youth
Before I wanted to have a Daycare Center. Now, I do not want to because of my rude students online.
@rakski (87816)
@Shavkat we are all unique but I think if we can change them early on, they will have a much better future
@rakski I still think that students in our country are better than them. So it is still feasible to have this school here.
@AkoPinay (11200)
Ahhh a BIG NO.NO for me but I loved teaching at the church before.
I am planning to teach students in a university in the future. For now, I just need to be a virtual teacher.
@jobelbojel (23161)
Yes, the teacher should be knowledgeable about the subject matter.
@prinzcy (22631)
No, I've been one and certainly don't want to be one again. I think I got lots of gray hair while I was a teacher.
I am trying to find a new career after this pandemic. But I can still be a teacher in different ways to others
@popciclecold (18576)
No these kids are too bad for me, and have smart mouths.
@db20747 (34699)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
This is a good approach to teaching! You do a good job!