Don't worry be happy

@youfiq (1836)
Indonesia
"In this life, we have several problems. But when you worry about it, you just double the problem. " Are you jealous to see people who always smile happily? It's not that they don't have a problem. Everyone must have their own problems. But maybe, they choose not to bother thinking about it and enjoy life. Worrying too much about problems can make you dizzy and actually add to other problems. It would be better if you try to find the positive side of him. Thus, you will have new energy to overcome it. Remember, problems are not to be worried about, they are to be solved
@Shxrubia (2715)
You're right, everyone has their own problems. They just don't show it.
Absolutely true, some of us just hide it better and actually don't want our problems to get us down
There is no people on earth that is problem free
True
@05253448 (149)
• Hadera, Israel
True
@950527 (7)
• Guangdong, China
I am agree your thinking.Everyone have own problems.But i believe no one want to see your sad side.You must be learn to adjust your mind,and think how to deal with them.In this way you can become more powerful in life.
@BabeSays (6389)
• Mauritius
I’m not instead I’m so happy for them. But they are jealous of us and never happy if my husband and I get a little bit of success in life
@Rashnag (16996)
• Surat, India
Rightly said but not everyone is able to do it. I am able to not worry most of the times. Have a good day. Take care
Sometimes smiling can make you happy despite having a really bad time.
@slianty (406)
Yes, that's right, lately, I have a problem that makes me sad. Thank you for reminding me not to be worried and always be happy
I like this "problems are not to be worried about, they are to be solved"
• Kampala, Uganda
Yes, thanks
@elmer21 (181)
Wish problems could be solved easily.But it's great when one tries to be happy and positive...
@Robinhuut (485)
• Bogor, Indonesia
Is there a solution to solve the problem without problems
• Tirupathi, India
Exactly, we have to solve our own problems instead of looking for someone to help