Lidocaine infusion

Yesterday I received my lidocaine infustion and I have been having dizziness, heartburn and nausea. Any of my myLot friend on Lidocaine?
@kaylachan (17797)
Have you been on it before? Is this the first time you've had this kind of reaction? If so speak to your doctor, side effects can happen anytime no matter how long you've been using a medicine.
I have been on it for over a year but I just realised as I read your comment that side efffects can happen anytime. I will make a note of it and discuss with my pain specialist. I am so glad that I decided to come back to myLot, you all are so kind and helpful!
@YrNemo (19327)
what is that treatment for? I am not good in this area. Hope you get better soon.
4h
It is used for Fibroymyalgia treatment,when person has wide spread pain, instead of treating one area at a time, Lidocaine is used via IV and it helps ease/take away the pain. The treatment helps for about 3 weeks the most but one can only have the treatment every 8 weeks.
I've never heard of it. How often do you have to have it?
Every 8 weeks, it's used for Fybromyalgia pain relief.
@tiwari5485 I hope the side-effects have worn off now.
5h
@JudyEv I am fine today, I was dizzy until yesterday. Thank you my friend.
@RebeccasFarm (29062)
I do not ..I hope this helps you? Sounds terrible the side effects.
Yes...I was in tears and felt like life is not worth going thru all thismy daughter and husband had to do all the cooking and housework and I was a quite releived that I have a family that I can count on,
4h
@RebeccasFarm Thank you dear.
3h
Is it new that you have those side effects? I would call the doc for sure, Ever tried Cannabis?
@kareng (34215)
I've never heard of this kind of infusion. I would be calling my doctor and letting them know of your complications.