What of you?

Kenya
Just went to a construction site today with hubby. And we had to wear helmets for protection. Looks funny though. I know motorists do wear them too. But I have never it was my first time. Its good to try out some things in life don't you think so? What do you think you can try out in this life no matter what even if it takes you many years to achieve? Image:mine(me)
That’s cool! You rock that helmet! Safety first! I wear a helmet when I ride my bike.
@Deepizzaguy (48433)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
In all of my 59 years of life I never thought of wearing a surgeon\s mask when going shopping or seeing a doctor. Due to state law, I am wearing a mask outdoors.
@kaylachan (17800)
Well you never know what can happen on a construction sight. Glad you enjoyed it sounds like.
@moonandstars (48629)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
12h
safety first and, you look cool not sure yet
@thelme55 (68044)
You look good with that helmet. It really protects you just in case of accident.
@RebeccasFarm (29062)
I like it.. you are a working construction
In Ausralia, you have to wear a helmet any time you go on a building site. It's good to try out new things.
@kobesbuddy (123780)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Those helmets are for safety, for anyone who could possibly get hit in the head. They provided safety glasses for visitors, in the factory where my husband worked.