I Just Have Fun: No. 130 Melancholy in D

@porwest (43709)
I remember when I wrote this song I had no direction. But I think it still mostly worked. It really had no "chorus," but the heavy rock part was kind a chorus without words that I felt told the story this song was trying to convey. It was good enough that I felt it deserved making the "cut" of the 30 or so songs I had in the mix to choose to include in my Pink Flamingoes album. Ultimately I could not come up with a title I liked so I just figured it was set at about 130BPM and was in the key of D, and it is a sad song about suicide... So, No. 130 Melancholy in D it became. I only share because I enjoy sharing a little side to me that some may not know. Let me know what you think. I think it was an incomplete song, but I still had fun recording it. Should it have made the cut? Who knows? And I don't really make much money off this stuff, so in the end, I guess... Who cares? lol
Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreNo. 130 Melancholy in D · Jim BauerPink Flamingoes? 2016 Jim BauerReleased on: 2016-01-30Auto-generated by YouTube.
@LindaOHio (64085)
We care. I'm always interested in hearing anything you record.
@1creekgirl (25139)
I want to listen to this as soon as I get a chance.