This is how you know.

Nairobi, Kenya
I like how frequently the same name pops up on my notifications like around seven times within the same hour. Immediately that happens, I start thinking (what if she wants me to see her latest discussion?) Then immediately I stop responding to other notifications then I go to this person's page just to confirm my gut feeling. And there I find their fresh new discussion and I read and respond. This has happened to me more than 10 times and I'm right on both occasions. So this is how you know someone wants you to see their latest discussion. Don't deny it.
@Shxrubia (2705)
I've never experienced that before but I'm very happy interacting with people here
@AKRao24 (27603)
We are being paid if we get people interacting with us here and not vice versa! So for that our interaction is equally important to get their's!
• Nairobi, Kenya
I'm happy too
• Nairobi, Kenya
@AKRao24 read the facts page again
@AKRao24 (27603)
You are right! Here on Mylot we are being paid if some one responds us, so to get the interaction we need to respond a person from time to time to ascertain that one can trust the members for getting sure shot response from him/her!
• Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks for mentioning that. I still enjoy interacting with new people and reading what people are thinking
@AKRao24 (27603)
@mildredtabitha , yes, here we are being paid for the interaction we are getting from the people! We are not getting paid for our own activities here!
• Nairobi, Kenya
@AKRao24 ooh. I the facts page says that our activities are paid for too. Did you read it?
@ShyBear88 (45893)
Maybe so! I post a lot some days and the other days not as much.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Me too. I'm active few hours a day. So I don't post a lot.
@ShyBear88 (45893)
@mildredtabitha I work around what else I have to d on round the house and other sites and apps so I pop on and off as j work a circle
• Nairobi, Kenya
@ShyBear88 that is good time management.
@FourWalls (33638)
Truth be told, I just kill time here while I’m waiting for my food to arrive at the restaurant.
• Nairobi, Kenya
how frequent do you eat at the restaurant?
@FourWalls (33638)
@mildredtabitha — just once a day: from the time they open until they close.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@FourWalls so you stay at the restaurant the whole day just mylotting
@Janet357 (72771)
i dont know this one
• Nairobi, Kenya
Ooh okay
@m_audrey6788 (44705)
Well. It depends on you if you want to participate in her discussions.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I understand there are picky people but I'm not. I like responding to everyone as much as I can. I don't have specifics
@mildredtabitha I really can`t respond to post I don`t understand. I simply don`t know what to say.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@m_audrey6788 ooh okay. That is understandable. I can comment about the photo if I don't understand the article
@mythociate (18989)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
No, not really. I don't suppose anything other than "I'm talking about a subject they're interested-in." The person--of course--wants EVERYBODY to see their latest discussion. (If they want to get MY input on a particular topic, they can either message me the URL they want me to check out or--if it's somebody else's topic--can "Suggest" it to me!)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Ooh. That is another way to approach it. Thanks for mentioning it
@mythociate (18989)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
@mildredtabitha Because it's kinda stressful feeling guilty about inaction.
@DaddyEvil (42239)
I very rarely write new discussions. You see notifications from me because I like talking with you, not because I want you to read and respond to mine.