FB rating dropped drastically

Indonesia
After I checked the Facebook application on the Playstore and it turned out to be true, the rating dropped drastically. This situation is due to the fact that Facebook is unfair to Palestine's news. They immediately delete posts about Palestine and even block their Facebook account. This is a disappointment with Facebook
@kaylachan (54693)
Facebook has become more toxic and I rarely get on it anymore. Read a post from a friend, and the first comment was well written but toxic. I don't care if you take the time to phrase your comment and cite sorces, when you use terms like 'stupid' or 'idiocy' you're being toxic.
@sharonelton (23769)
• Lichfield, England
It's not Facebook that's toxic it's the people using it.
@JimBo452020 (42639)
I read about this. Facebook should not be involved in Politics Thankfully now Israel and Hamas have agreed a ceasefire.
yes, Facebook should be neutral in this conflict and not take sides.
@sjvg1976 (41133)
I don't use FB much from several years. I know it's not a good app.
@profree2019 (1218)
• Barquisimeto, Venezuela
It is disappointing when this type of resource is influenced by political interests, or of any other nature, which limit freedom of communication.
• Barquisimeto, Venezuela
@Emasburinong It is the best way to avoid problems.
That's right, it should be something of general use, even the world should be neutral,
• Kampala, Uganda
Do you have proof that they are on Palestine side, anyway Palestine and Israel will sort out themselves
they are on the israel side. someone who posts about Palestine they must delete or even block their account
But how will that affect Facebook's rating so drastically? there must have been some other reasons as well, I believe.
@sharonelton (23769)
• Lichfield, England
If Facebook is on the side of Israel that is good. God is on the side of Israel and so I must be also.