My self introduction

Hi my dear brother and sisters iam mamari sathish I am physically handicapped but I am fine,I still not got ph certificate. I have recently completed my inter College. I have not earned money still now I only depend on my family to live. I got a idea to start youtube channel and started sathish tec, channel but if we want to earn money from youtube I don't know about Google Adsense account and my friends said if you want Adsense account you should have minimum balance in Adsense account, so I stopped by youtube videos. And started searching for earning money apps in google. There I found only scam app not legit . I only find some app that is legit and genuine That is: 1 earnkaro app Tatas company 2 eyeem app for selling photos 3 captcha typing 4 mylot I got payment from only earnkaro app Let's see which app pays fast and genuine Thanks you......
@Rashnag (15288)
• Thane, India
Welcome to mylot dear. Here it's a legit site. Once you make minimum payout i.e. 5 dollars, you can earn it
Thank you
@Rashnag (15288)
• Thane, India
@Mamarisathish your welcome
Did you get payment every month
@frenki (1669)
• Serbia
Welcome to myLot! Hope you will like it here. To bad you dropped on youtube if you were interested in. To earn on youtube, as I know, you need 1000 subscribers and 10h videos. You can check that easy and inform more about it online, no reason to give up so easy.
Thank you for suggestion
@frenki (1669)
• Serbia
@Prabhatsingh thank you so much brother for clarifying my doubt and I will do more videos now. Please subscribe my channel and say to your friends to subscribe my channel is sathish tec.
@sharonelton (4501)
• Lichfield, England
I do surveys on the internet. They pay in cash or gift vouchers and they are good but sometimes it takes a while to get enough points for payout.
I want everyday paying website or apps
• Lichfield, England
@Mamarisathish I think you'll be looking for a long time unfortunately.
@sharonelton yes I am searching still
@simplfred (19481)
Welcome to Mylot... I hope you'll enjoy it here... Earnkaroapp seems interesting...
@myklj999 (58285)
• Olney, Illinois
@Mamarisathish If this is any type of referral link you need to remove it immediately please
@simplfred (19481)
@Mamarisathish You can share it via message if one requested it....
Why what will happen if we refer apps
Welcome here and one thing for sure you'll get payment from mylot if you follow all the rules good luck
Thank you Raj I definetly follow the rules
@Mamarisathish don't forget to enjoy too because you'll like the way this website works
@sjvg1976 (23675)
Welcome to mylot and hope you enjoy your stay here on the site It's a legit site and you may earn a bit here and for that you need to interact with the people just typing is not enough. Hope you understand the same.
Yes I understand and I feel all are my family members ????????????????
@sjvg1976 (23675)
@Mamarisathish that's good. Go on and enjoy the site
Ok thank you
@HIM12e (43)
Welcome to mylot
Thank you
@miftha (679)
• Bekasi, Indonesia
hello, welcom to mylot, nice to meet you
Thank you
@cabuyogty (491)
Hello! I' m so touched and i can relate in your situation right now because i'm disabled also like you searching our luck in business and online jobs . Why don't you try online surveys? It pays and i wish you a good luck in your online earning :)
Online survey of which one
@ladyhero (3608)
Welcome to mylot greeting, enjoy the discussion
Thank you