Hangover

Hey....! Have you ever felt hangover ??? Note :Hangover in the sense...Not regarding liquor...I just used it generally Today am feeling because of the sleepless nights going now a days because of some situations . Full of headache and unable to sleep..these are the symptoms now.. Share your experiences with hangover......... Am writing below after few responses (Hangover I mean not because of alchohol)
@frenki (1663)
• Serbia
Havent drink that much for a while. But before yes, I was hangover few times. Did you celebrated something so you drink too much, or just out on parties?
@frenki Sorry but I don’t drink … I feel hangover because of lack of sleep …
@frenki (1663)
• Serbia
@Ambivert Thats not called hangover then, I think. Hangover is when you drink one night too much, and next morning/day you feel hangover, you have headache , you feel sick... If you have lack of sleep thats insomnia. If your head hurts, its headache.
@frenki But according to defintion it can also be different. There is other side of hangover as well. I have observed in defintions as well... But yeah may be you are right....head hurts and lack of sleep might be inter linked for some cases
@ladyhero (3216)
I sometimes get workaholic, because the workload is very heavy, if you feel hangover, do you go to the doctor or take medicine?
19h
@ladyhero I won't go the doctor...but will try to listen to soothing music and walk pleasently.
@ladyhero (3216)
18h
@Ambivert good choice
15h
@ladyhero Thanks
@arunima25 (59498)
• Bangalore, India
I don't drink. So no hangovers. Husband enjoys his drinks every Friday night but he drinks in moderation and no hangover. He used to get some hangover earlier when he had drink parties with friends. Lime water and cold shower helps.
@arunima25 .....Okay....Cold shower is the new thing I should add....Thanks for sharing
@arunima25 (59498)
• Bangalore, India
@Ambivert Hope it helps. I guess you are using a wrong term here. So many got confused
@arunima25 You are right....I will correct it
If you are not sleeping well, you can start to feel very lethargic and tired. I used to sleep well but now I'm older I don't sleep very well at all.
@JudyEv you are right.. I have to change sleep habits
@Rashnag (14384)
• Thane, India
Sorry to hear. Take rest. No dear no such experiences
@Gguusia (220)
• Poland
I don't remember this feeling anymore, I had it for so long. During studies after parties :)
@Gguusia Okay … You might be busy with your works now… but this feeling at once In a while is always a changeover