I bought new bicycle from the free money on internet.

I started using noisecash to earn and save money while we are in covid-19 pandemic. That website is also the same as mylot. I am new here and starting my journey I almost took 5 months to accumulate 120$ same as the price of the bicycle I bought. This is one of my dream at my age,to own a bicycle cause I'm not a rich person. I use this every morning roaming our town for exercise. I'm very thankful to internet because of these.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Glad to know that you earned $120 from a site and bought a bicycle through the money. I am not on other sites and never been able to earn that much money. I think I should also check out nose.cash.
You can explore it,it's very nice microblogging platform
@ThatDisha (1915)
That's a great achievement, i can really feel how you must have felt when you bought it. Buying something from our money gives us so much pleasure!! I wish you all the best for the future too
I can't explain how I felt after I bought that.
@ThatDisha (1915)
@cabuyogty (572)
Good for you. You can have your own bicycle, cheers for you ! :)
Thank you
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
i'm happy for you
Thank you
@prinzcy (30994)
Congrats! It's not really free money as you work to get it. It's an achievement nonetheless.
Yeah that's not free cause I spent time and knowledge to get that money.
@jeanena (2145)
• Bucklin, Kansas
Congrats on the new bike! It is always nice to finally being able to afford something you have been wanting for awhile.
Thank you
@VonHerman (377)
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Halo! Yes, someone discussing money and bicycle. 5 months in Noise (Hi JJ, we meet again) for 120$ okay not bad. Nice bike of yours! Enjoy going around with that bike. Keep health and safe. Have a great day. -Von Herman.
Thank you my friend have a great day too
@popciclecold (21539)
You have a nice bike. Congrats.
Thank you
@Sojourn (11522)
Thank you to let us know about this site and congratulations for your cool looking bicycle.
Am happy for you Congratulations on your new bicycle
@FaruMesh (1895)
Good looking bicycle, congrats
@Nakitakona (44941)
You're new here and you haven't enough knowledge or experience about myLot. Therefore you can't compare it with NoiseCash. It's not easy to earn $5 a month here if you're only interacting casually here. If you do, you may earn $120 for 24 months or 2 years. As of now, how much have you already earned here?
12 cents not bad for me
@Nakitakona (44941)
@Imsorry9 That's good for a day. Good luck.
@Nakitakona my 1 post on noise earned almost 80 cents just a few minutes,now I know the difference.
I hope you are able to earn more money to buy more things.
I also buy my own baking utensils because of noise.cash. Just like you, Ive been to noise.cash for almost 6 months and during that time, I earn an income that helps me buy my own utensils for cooking. And now, Im on my way to save in order to buy a steamer. And Im halfway to it. And Im just new to mylot as I see and read it at a post of a user in noise.cash. I forget her/his name.