Cleaning,.

Defuniak Springs, Florida
We got rained out at work, and so we went by Walmart, went and saw a friend and now we are home cleaning. I am so tired of cleaning. I took the electronics out of both kids rooms, and when they get home fromo school today, they are going to get talked to again. They are more than old enough to clean up after themselves and be responisble enough for their own messes. I am beyond aggravated at them. UGH.
Well they will have plenty of time to clean up after themselves now.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
He child spent like ten minutes cleaning and was like, when can i haave my xbox. I was like I dont know, but not today or tomorrow. lol
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@NJChicaa So he pouted until he fell asleep. Lol.
@kaylachan (25182)
Well, you have to enstill responsibility in your kids. Doing the work for them won't change anything.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
That wasn't the point. Have you never had kids? Just because they know how to be responisble it doesnt mean they are always going to do as told. You act like you can make kids conform to your will.
@Elizaby (6890)
• Pensacola, Florida
It is raining here too with periods of heavy rain at times, all of which is headed your way. hopefully the kids eill get the message about keeping teir rooms neat.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Its been raining all day. It has gotten heavier at times, but its just drizzly now.
@LeaPea2417 (31770)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I remember those days when my kids were young and the messes they made.