How CHOOSY are YOU?

By Rufo
I prefer to be a Hero than a Frontliner. Don't get me wrong about this. I am referring to the second company that I applied for. The manager informed me about the nature of my job with them. I am going to be a Free Trial Teacher of IELTS. Honestly, I can do this but I do not want to be stressed out. It means that I am going to be a Frontliner of the company to persuade the students to enroll. For me, this company is crossed out. Thus, I prefer to be a hero in the other company named Course Hero Are you choosy in choosing a job? Image Credit: i.ytimg.com
@Sojourn (12152)
I can opt to be choosy right now as I am not jobless, but once I applied for jobs when I was jobless, and I was open for any kind of position.
I am still working with my current job online, but I need to find a backup or have an extra source of money.
@m_audrey6788 (54557)
Yes. I am choosy because I want to work in a company that I can work for a long time and enjoy being there but you know in reality if you really need a job urgently like I do before. I can`t be choosy just accept the offer and do the best that I can to stay there for a long time
I am taking the time to find a new job while working with my current company. If I don't have a job, I might be not choosy.
@Shavkat Yes. That`s right. Good thing you still have a current job. You can choose good
@m_audrey6788 In fact, I was also hired by this company Course Hero. I am still taking the time to know how to work here.
@JimBo452020 (63865)
• Montrose, Scotland
I am just choosy About everything Very choosy. More people should be more choosy.
I am choosier especially now that it is a pandemic.
@JimBo452020 (63865)
• Montrose, Scotland
@Shavkat I think that is quite sensible. At this time we have to make the right choices to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe.
@JimBo452020 I agree. It needs to be choosy to be safer for everyone.
@db20747 (38335)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Yes, I am more choosy now. Before I would take the first offer I get
I am also the same thing with you. Before, I choose which one knocks first to have a job.
I have never been choosy.
@Nawsheen (25150)
• Mauritius
I have heard about Course Hero. I'm very choosy when I apply for a job. I don't like to work weekends and I always research about the work environment and my future supervisor. I had a bad experience in the past. I'm more choosy now