Legit online job - Homebased

Part time/ Full time job
I'm a working mom who now works for the government, but we still have a lot of bills and costs to pay off, and I'm still looking for an internet source of income to help us meet our demands, especially for my baby's. There are a lot of them, but not all of them are trustworthy or legitimate. Do you have one you can recommend that you've already tried and tested?
@ShyBear88 (50025)
I have some survey sites that pay you the same day and there works really well for me. I tend to cash out at the end of the week letting what I earn build up the most. This last week I made a total of 24.30 from one places.
Oh, that's nice. Could you tell me more about this platform?
@ShyBear88 (50025)
@agentx053193 where to you live? Like in the US, Asia where? Because they might not be open to where your located.
@ShyBear88 (50025)
@ramaaaaa sadly they are not open to Asia only US, Canada and the UK.
@Mayabee21 (254)
I earn money from doing surveys and posting content on MyLot
really? are they paying site or legit?
@agentx053193 yes they’re legit
@Mayabee21 Will you tell me what kind of website it is?
@Babino (2544)
• Morocco
In my country, we can't even benefit from survey sites. At this point YouTube is the only place where I think one can make real money.
@Nyagot (23)
• Kenya
Not just in your country,I think survey sites are not that beneficial in most African countries..
@Babino (2544)
• Morocco
@Nyagot Ooh, yeah probably.
@Nakitakona (46374)
I don't rely neither with those online jobs. Thus I stick on this site. This is legit though an earning is just a penny.
I am sorry not. I know that some users write for TextBroker and they are paid.
@yoalldudes (30459)
Hi! You can look in upwork or fiverr. FVA and udemy has training courses. Youtube has them for free. I also work in the government. Do you think we have to ask the permission of our LCE first. That is what I am thinking too.
Sorry, but I do not have a diploma and did not complete my course.
I am earning from most trusted survey site. I Earned $200 till now. You can try it. here is the link. I don't know if it is allowed. but I just want to help you.
https://www.ysense.com/?rb=59737966
@Faster16 (1095)
sorry, I have no suggestions