One month from today is Christmas Day

While everybody in the US is celebrating Thanksgiving I am thinking of Christmas. One month from today is the big day. I just can't believe how quickly this year went by. It is so hard to believe it is that time of year already. I have to admit that I am a little stressed out by the holiday drawing near and my fiance getting laid off. I don't have a lot of gifts to buy but enough that it stressed me out thinking about it. I know it will all work out and every Christmas I am ready when it gets here. I hope to decorate my place this weekend so I can get to enjoy the decorations and lights for a little while before the big day. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Looking forward to spending time with family making beautiful memories. How is your Christmas shopping going? I know Mr. JJ Grinch isn't going to be liking this post *Edit - ok JJ it should say While almost everybody in the US is celebrating Thanksgiving. Is that better?
@myklj999 (63653)
• Olney, Illinois
While everybody in the US is celebrating Thanksgiving Bullshit, me thinks not! I know Mr. JJ Grinch isn't going to be liking this post At least you got part of it right
I woke up today too with an old song the "It´s beginning to lot a lot like Christmas" For me, ever since I became a widow over 20 years ago, Christmas has not been much about buying but about making. So I know that I will have to wait for the apricots that are not ripe yet, but I can start with cookies.
Homemade gifts are the best
@Happy2BeMe Thank you. I hope so.
@marguicha you are welcome
I'm always thinking about Christmas. Even in February etc lol.
That is awesome. it is my favorite time of the year.
@Happy2BeMe mine too usually
@hillhjill (21928)
Just remember tho, it's not about the amount of gifts that you can get someone..I've always been the black sheep and not much into Christmas.
I know that but I like to have a little something for everybody.
@hillhjill (21928)
@Happy2BeMe yeah I can understand that.
@Rashnag (23229)
• Surat, India
Hope you are able to buy gifts as you desire. Merry Christmas dear. Enjoy your holidays!!
Thank you so much
@Rashnag (23229)
• Surat, India
• Rockingham, Australia
We have very few to buy for these days so Christmas isn't such an expensive time for us. I hope it all works out for you.
Thank you
Wow, this year has gone so fast. I am ready for Christmas though - I have all my shopping I need done except one small thing.
That is great. I wish I could stay the same.
Christmas will be upon us in no time!
That is so true
@wolfgirl569 (52354)
• Marion, Ohio
I will start inside decorating today probably. Already started outside while we had some warmer weather last week. Mr JJ Grinch just needs to put on his big boy panties and deal with it
Exactly
@Nawsheen (28594)
• Mauritius
This year we are keeping the Celebrations simple. No lavish spending. We prefer to save up for hard times.
That is a good idea
I love this time of the year. I really should go out and get the last couple of things for my hubby. Poor Mr JJ Grinch, I heard that he only has a month left.
You know it gives me less stress to know that my Christmas will be just like my Thanksgiving non-existant, The only thing to liven me up is I will put out my little tree and put up lights on Dec 1 and at Christmas, I will remember Jesus birthday and I will watch Christmas movies,