As a new parents

As a first time mom, could you give me any advice? such as how to effectively manage my child and my work at the same time. I'm exhausted. :(
@Mayabee21 (242)
Have a schedule
Yeah, I also spend most of my time in doing house chores...
@agentx053193 that’s good
@Mayabee21 yeah :)
It will take time to get into a routine.. but I'm sure you're doing a great job. Congratulations on being a mommy.
Yeah, Thank you very much. I'll do whatever I can for my baby.
I think you need to ask hubby to help out, too.
Yes, apart from working, my spouse assists me in everything and is a very responsible husband and father to our son. All I can say is I am blessed to have him
@agentx053193 That's a good thing to hear.
@askme123 (840)
Ensure he has a full tummy, diaper clean,a pacifier, and background music .One very important thing too don't let him get too use to being held in the hands otherwise he will always cry to be held.. You need to let him get use to laying down in his crib.
That's true, that is why we wanted to expose him with his crib
@Andini (2624)
You have to take help from experience women
Okay, I will do it :) thank you
@Babino (2053)
• Morocco
Ooow congratulations on your baby, unfortunately there's nothing I can help you with. Wish you the best of luck tho.
It's okay thank you
@myklj999 (63671)
• Olney, Illinois
Welcome to Parenthood
Thank you :)
All the best..... I am sure you can do it.... Not a mom so can't give advice but all the best
@Faster16 (1021)
enjoy that tiredness, later it will pass, so my wife said
Parenting is such a skill and you may look for resources about parenting by Alan Kazdin a professor from Yale University.
@pumpkinjam (8075)
Successfully managing work and new parenthood all at once is impossible! Set yourself a routine and stick to it, but don't stress over having to change it if you need to. If you're able to choose the times you work then set aside enough time each day where that is your work day. If you can set at least some of that time for when your husband is there, make that your time with work and his time with baby. Anything you can plan or prepare in advance, do that whether it's batch cooking the week's meals or getting work set up ready. Take as much time as you can to rest because you'll need it. The most important thing is that you know your child and you know yourself. There are some bits of advice that work as a general rule but you'll work things out. Whatever works for you (and your husband) is fine. No child or family is the same.