Thursday, 6 Jan 2022

@Bensen32 (24518)
Good day to you all, Wow, it’s been cold out today I think we hit a high of 15F today with a steady breeze making it feel even colder. I guess the upside is we didn’t get any snow. They are saying Monday the high is going to be 7F, of course that is a few days off so that could change. I talked to the apartment complex manager, and she is going to let me extend my lease till the end of March, so I bought myself another month to find something. Hopefully that will help, and I can find something. I been searching and still have not found anything. Everything is either too expensive, so I don’t even bother or the ones that are in my price range are taken already. Well time for me to make some dinner and relax for the evening. Going easy tonight with some hotdogs and chips. What’s for dinner there? Hope you have a good night.
@moffittjc (102527)
• Gainesville, Florida
Why are you moving?
@Bensen32 (24518)
My son and I shared this place and he has gotten married and moved on and the cost of this place is now going up even more placing it out of my reach, so I am moving along. Also wanting to get closer to work would be better.
@moffittjc (102527)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Bensen32 Ah man, I hope everything works out for you. This is a tough time in the housing market right now, with rents and housing costs skyrocketing.
@Bensen32 (24518)
@moffittjc yeah, it is a hard time. I will keep looking and hope something comes a long.
@kaylachan (29194)
I hope you find something soon. Moving is never easy.
@Bensen32 (24518)
no it's not it is a real pain in the A............anyway I bought myself a little time to hopefully find something and get rid of more crap I dont need.
@kaylachan (29194)
@Bensen32 I've lived in three apartments before my husband and I bought our house. The first move, not so bad. By the fourth one, I was over it after the first day.
@Bensen32 (24518)
@kaylachan LOL, I have moved a lot in my life and as I get older they just get harder and harder
I have not checked my dinner. I hope it is a good one.
@Bensen32 (24518)
Hope you enjoy it.
@Bensen32 I did. Thanks
@Faster16 (1398)
It was very cold. Here 27C
@CarolDM (167906)
• Nashville, Tennessee
I certainly hope you find something soon. Stay warm. Cold here too.
@Bensen32 (24518)
Thank you I will try to stay warm :)
@dodo19 (44374)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time finding a place. Hopefully you're able to find something soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
@Bensen32 (24518)
Thank you, yeah, it's tough but hopefully something will come up soon.
@gcwrites (294)
Have you thought about having a room mate to share rent?
@Bensen32 (24518)
I did have my son, but he got married and moved out so now I am on my own. Not sure I want just some random person as a roommate.
@moonandstars (52736)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i had some salami sandwich.yes,flates are only fetting expensive.