Do you have urticaria?

China
Urticaria has been bothering me,My skin is very sensitive. When the environment is wet, when my skin is blown by the cold wind, it will itch my skin.There may be no cure for this disease Do you have any good experience to share?
Never had it
You're not in such trouble. It's really good
@DaddyEvil (67684)
We call that "Hives" and yes, I do get them when I'm having a bad allergic reaction. They itch a lot until the doctor gives me an anti-allergy shot. If they happen to you a lot and take longer than six weeks to go away on their own, it's called "chronic hives".
Yes, I have chronic urticaria, but if I change my environment, I believe it will get better. The office where I work is a little cold, which will affect my health.So I have applied for resignation. I will leave my current company next month. I need to find a job with a more comfortable working environment
@DaddyEvil (67684)
@zhangxueying I hate changing jobs. I'd rather put up with having allergic reactions than go through the hassle of changing jobs. I hope you find something you like.
@DaddyEvil From March 2018 to January 2022, I have changed four jobs in four years.
I think we may have related conditions if your urticaria is allergic in nature. I have tested positive for allergic rhinitis and the test involved scratching very small amounts of known allergens on your skin and identify which one or several will cause a very small swell on the point where the skin was scratched. My doctor then recommended I undergo immunotherapy, where they subcutaneously inject small and increasing amounts of the allergen until you build enough antibodies (immunoglobulin-e to be exact) so your immune system won't go haywire on exposure in the real world. It also demands lifestyle changes in tthe beginning. Anyway, all of these you can look up in the internet, as this procedure is very scientific as far as current medical knowledge is concerned. After two years of the free therapy, my allergy was about 90% eliminated but I also have better control over it. Your condition is not totally curable but ain't that hopeless either. And it has been a very educational experience for me as well. I didn't know this much before that.
Maybe I should go to the Immunology Department instead of the dermatology department. My colleagues have reminded me before that this disease is the Immunology Department, and it does not belong to the dermatology department.
I thank you very much for reminding me. I agree with your treatment. I will go to the hospital to consult a doctor.
Is skin lotion be an effective one for you?
No, skin cream doesn't work. It's not a simple skin problem. It's an immune problem
@zhangxueying I heard it. It is an autoimmune disease.
Ah I just knew this word in english is Urticaria. It's also common happened here in my country. It's called Biduran. When the weather is so cold so, they will come out of skin. And yeah so itchy and always feel want to scratch it. My mom felt these. So she always take medicine (tablet) and keep everything is clean/hygiene.
Yes, I also take medicine. I don't take it often. I hope I can overcome it by improving my body's immunity, but 10 years later, I still haven't overcome it
@zhangxueying keep doing great girl!
@Janet357 (75236)
Oh so it is cold urticaria. yes i have it.
You also have urticaria. It's really annoying
So sorry. It must be so annoying and irritating for you. This is the first time I’ve heard of it.
@soymex (678)
• Bucharest, Romania
Yes, I did. It was a while when I was sitting with my ointment in my pocket !
@Nawsheen (28796)
• Mauritius
My mum has it and it is very uncomfortable