Lots of Issues...

Rupert, Idaho
Apparently I have a lot of issues, not just blood sugar. I was reading my notes from my hospital/ER visit on the portal and it shared the findings on my CT scans. Apparently besides Diabetes (type 2, 1.5, 1 - who knows right now) I have Esophagitis, mild fatty liver, and degenerative changes in my spine (doc already said he thought I had scoliosis). Not having any issues would be nice, right!? Speaking of my main issue, the blood sugar - the last 2 mornings I have woke up under 200. However, after meals I am over 200 whether I eat no carbs, or allow some (not a crazy amount). Still waiting on an appointment with the Endocrinologist. Not sure how the referral thing works lol
@LindaOHio (82254)
Sorry to hear about your other problems. I hope the Endo doctor calls soon.
• Rupert, Idaho
It's fine, they are minor problems compared to the blood sugar deal. Don't know if the doctor is making the appointment, or if he is just having them call me to make the appointment.
@LindaOHio (82254)
@MommyOfEli2013 Well, keep us posted. We will worry about you.
• Rupert, Idaho
@LindaOHio I am not sure that too many will lol
Dang Courtney. What am I going to do about you? Not a real good news day for you.
• Rupert, Idaho
Well I wouldn't know that stuff if I hadn't looked online lol but it is all good
@MommyOfEli2013 I sure hope there's no hitch in the referral process and you get in quickly. And keep me posted on the progress. Don't make me get up from this chair and come over there lol.
• Rupert, Idaho
@Vikingswest1 Can't even talk to the doctor about my blood sugars, had to tell the nurse. so things are going slow lol. I will update daily, or most days lol.
@arunima25 (68882)
• Bangalore, India
I have been there. I am type 1.5 diabetes and with other health issues too. But glad that lifestyle changes, diet and exercises have helped me a lot and I am able to manage it for more than a decade. Prayers and positive thoughts for you Stay strong. Human will is stronger than any ailments
• Rupert, Idaho
Well it is nice to meet another type 1.5....it is not a fun journey for sure. Glad that those things have helped you. I don't have much will lol
@arunima25 (68882)
• Bangalore, India
@MommyOfEli2013 It's not fun. But we need to have positivity to help us. I too get distracted and off the track every now and then but then I come back to it soon. We can't give up on living well and enjoying life if we have a health condition. We have to learn to live with it.
@wolfgirl569 (49037)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you see the doctor soon
• Rupert, Idaho
I would like to get that over with ASAP...
@DocAndersen (55310)
so sorry, always hard to wade through issues.
• Rupert, Idaho
The others do not cause me much trouble. The spine thing some because sometimes I have a lot of back pain...but I'll live.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Get well soon. You might need a completely new diet to heal some of your ailments
• Rupert, Idaho
Yeah, being a picky eater that is not going to really happen
• Nairobi, Kenya
@MommyOfEli2013 you can use a nutritionist help
• Rupert, Idaho
@mildredtabitha don't want to
My grandson has scoliosis he did not find out until he went to join the Air Force at 18. He want to fly planes. He was so upset. Now he is a Park Ranger and enjoys that job.
• Rupert, Idaho
Didn't know you couldn't do that if you had scoliosis. Glad he found a job that he enjoys though
@MommyOfEli2013 Does it get worse? The Air Force does not want anyone that is not in 100% health. I hope you are getting better.
• Rupert, Idaho
@jstory07 I guess that makes sense, but it still stinks. thanks....I am trying
@saytama (479)
• Chisinau, Moldova
Diabetes is really an insidious disease, but I am convinced that even with it you can live a full life, you will be fine!
• Rupert, Idaho
I have dealt with diabetes for 12 years almost. But needing insulin is new.
@saytama (479)
• Chisinau, Moldova
@MommyOfEli2013 I 've been treating hepatitis for several years , I 've had an injection in my stomach every week and I 've been taking medications every day , it 's very tiring to be dependent on medications
• Rupert, Idaho
@saytama well I was taking a shot every day, not insulin...so I know the feeling. It can be exhausting for sure
@CarolDM (168666)
• Nashville, Tennessee
I am glad you are at least finding out what is going on with you. Good luck with the referral.
• Rupert, Idaho
Thank you, I feel it is going to take a while before they call or the doctor makes it, or however that works
@CarolDM (168666)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@MommyOfEli2013 Maybe not. Hoping for the best.
• Rupert, Idaho
@CarolDM I just know anything having to do with getting a hold of the doctor is a pain
@GooglePlus (3461)
Sending prayers at your end. Be strong, god will take care of the rest
• Rupert, Idaho
well thanks, although I am not a religious person...
@MommyOfEli2013 God take cares of both -- Religious or Non-religious Person. Don't worry... Everything will be fine You keep faith in yourself and your strong will
Oh wow. What fun for you
• Rupert, Idaho
Oh well, least it is not worse I guess
To cheer you up how about a digital photo of this.
• Rupert, Idaho
Not sure what you mean?
@soymex (962)
• Bucharest, Romania
It is very difficult to have so many problems! I believe you! My brother had two kidney transplants that didn't work and he's been on dialysis for 15 years!
• Rupert, Idaho
I am sorry to hear that, that would not be fair to go through two and neither of them work.
@sharonelton (6825)
• Lichfield, England
Gosh, you poor thing. I hope you manage to get your appointment.